BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This was launched by the design house of yves saint laurent in the year 1999.the nose behind this fragrance is ralf schweiger and cecile matton.top notes are blackcurrant, orange, apple, and pineapple;middle notes are rose, freesia, lily of the valley, and heliotrope.base notes arecedar, sandal, tonka and vanilla.this fragrance is classified as flowery. see more...

Maria R.
Maria R.
Gresham, OR
This smells really good I recommended it to my friends and they love it too ! Every time I pass by someone they always say I smell good .
Priyanka M.
Priyanka M.
I love this fragrance! My mom bought it for me for my birthday one year and I just fell in love! It's ultra feminine and long lasting!
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Las Vegas, NV
The smell for this perfume is amazing! One of my all time favorites! Bottle lasts forever. Def good for the price.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Moreno Valley, CA
The scent that will last a lifetime! I love this scent so much. I can't imagine leaving the house without it on!
Adell S.
Adell S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift. I love the smell of it. It actually stays on me. I always get compliments.
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
Yes I would carry it around in my purse , spray a little on my clothes before walking in to work lol
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
New rochelle, NY
I love the sweetness of this scent especially since its not overpowering. Makes me feel fun and flirty
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Santo Domingo, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The notes are orange, pineapple, black currant and apple; Heart notes are freesia, heliotrope, lily of the valley (muguet) and rose; the notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla and cedar.
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este perfume es lo máximo, su aroma es duradero y es fácil de llevar en la cartera. Particularmente lo uso diario y siempre me preguntan que perfume es y lo recomiendo 100%. Es sin duda mi favorito. Y lo mas importante es que a los hombres también les encanta su olor.