BY ASICSR

Rear and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock and provides enhanced comfort in a lightweight running shoe outfitted with improved Guidance Line technology that will improve the foot's natural gait and FlyteFoam technology that's made to support neutral runners. A FluidFit multidirectional stretch mesh upper with 3D printed overlays adapts to your foot, creating a customized fit and seamless support. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Color(s): black/ onyx/ silver, blue/ green/ pink glow, carbon/ white/ flash coral. Brand: ASICS. Style Name: Asics Gel-Nimbus 19 Running Shoe (Women). Style Number: 5237976. Available in stores. see more...

Olivia M.
Chicago , IL
I’ve worn Nike gym shoes practically my entire life but after college I decided to train for some half marathons and other races so I decided to try ASICS. Now I’m hooked! I don’t think I’ll ever go back to wearing Nike’s for running. Love these shoes!!! So comfy and definitely worth it!
Kori O.
These run super narrow. They have a lot of support in them, however they just feel heavy. I felt like my feet weren't able to breathe in them resulting in sweaty and itchy feet. Definitely would not recommend this particular one.