Women's Ariat Tailgate Western Boot, Size 85 M - Green

Women's Ariat Tailgate Western Boot, Size 8.5 M - Green

Signature 4LR technology provides support and cushioning to this snip-toe Western boot crafted from full-grain leather with ornate traditional stitching. The Goodyear-welted sole-which hand-nailed, scoured and distressed for a rugged look-ensures lasting durability. Style Name: Ariat Tailgate Western Boot (Women). Style Number: 5926126. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Ariat Tailgate Western Boot, Size 8.5 M - Green!
How would you rate this product?
Women's Ariat Tailgate Western Boot, Size 8.5 M - Green uploaded by Angela S.
Women's Ariat Tailgate Western Boot, Size 8.5 M - Green uploaded by Angela S.
[product:women's-ariat-tailgate-western-boot,-size-8.5-m---green] I just received these boots and they are absolutely gorgeous. Ariat Western Boots are becoming my favorite brand by far. They are made very well andvtge color is stunning. So excited to wear them to the Reno Rodeo this year. This is my 6th pair of Ariat boots and they have all held up very well with as much as I wear them. I highly recommend Ariat if your looking for a great stylish pair of boots 💙

Looking for your answer?