Women's Alex and Ani 'Luna' Expandable Moth Charm Bracelet - Silver uploaded by Anya G.

BY ALEX AND ANI

Representing the vulnerability, faith and fulfillment found in with nature's underrated little moths, this trendy charm bracelet is finished in weathered precious metal and is full of thoughtful meaning. Color(s): gold, silver. Brand: Alex and Ani. Style Name: Alex and Ani 'Luna' Expandable Moth Charm Bracelet. Style Number: 5151176. see more...

Shannon A.
Landenberg, PA
ALEX and Ani is a great brand. I have many of their bracelets. I think they are great quality and look beautiful. They are adorable for how tasteful they look. You should definitely get one too!
Sayli T.
i have so many of the alex and ani bracelets because my mom would gift them to be as a memory on a special day. for example when i graduated from college she got me the one with my school name on it. i love how they can be worn in layers or individually and still be cute
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
This bracelet is just adorable. I love the Luna Moth charm. The colors on the charm are pretty and whimsical. This bracelet is great for any Alex and Ani collector, purple lover, or butterfly/moth enthusiasts.

I had to return this bracelet because the enamel peeled off after the first day of wear.
Anne G.
Bellwood , IL
I love charm bracelets. The way the bracelet dangles on my arm. Charm bracelets make me feel girly and I love this kind of charm bracelet
Victoria F.