BY NIKE

A running icon is back and speedier than ever on the Women's Nike Air Max 97 UL '17 Casual Shoes. Soft, knit textured upper for comfort and premium good looks Welded design lines are reminiscent of the Nike Air Max 97 Plush impact absorption provided by the Max Air unit Low profile rubber outsole/li> The Nike Air Max 97 UL '17 is imported. Honor a legendary Nike sneaker in modern style with the Women's Nike Air Max 97 UL '17 Casual Shoes. Size: 7.0. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Oyinda O.
Nike 97’sare anyone’s dream shoes because they are ideal in any colour and size the pros are they look good in pictures because of the light effect but then it’s a little bit bad
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I love my Air Max Nike running shoes. I wear them everything I hit the gym. They are very comfortable without damaging feet. They Are a bit on the pricey side but worth the investment for a good running shoe.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I have owned over 40 pairs of Nike tennis shoes and I cannot complain about any of them. They are well made and so worth the price. They last a long time & are great for just about any activity. I run in them, hike, play sports, & shop. I recommend ALL nike shoes to everyone!
Denise G.
Des Moines
They are very comfortable and beautiful but can get very tiring sometimes. They are nice to wear out.
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
My husband and I plus my kids all have these shoes. I personally love them. My youngest sons feet fit so nicely in the shoes and I felt it helped his feet turn properly as his were slightly inward. I love the style and the look and I can find them for a good price too! I love them! I highly recommend any and all Nike shoes!
bertal L.
Laghouat
Hi, I am Lamine from Algeria. I liked this product very much. I have a lot of followers on Sushl Media. Send it to me and I will review it on YouTube, instgram and Facebook. I'm sure it will appeal to everyone and this is Gamil:. Laminbertal123@gmail.com
I live in Algeria, Laghouat
Kelsey H.
brodlington
Really good and comfortable, look really good on my feet , I am going to get so many more in different colours, thanks for letting me try these I recommend getting these shoes, hope you like the shoes as well
Wayne H.
Manchester
Very good looking trainers, my sister adores these she's always wrapping them back up putting them.back in the box and just being very protective over these she says that the trainers are very comfortable and she would buy more if she could in all colours.
Cheryl F.
In total love with my Xmas trainers Air max 97s! Beautiful! So comfy! Well worth the £140! My best present by far!

Look even better in real life ❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!
Would absolutely recommend these to anyone although they’re so popular they’ve sold out in all shops!!
nyasha.🌹 N.
Bristol
The fabric was fabulous and the quality was amazing.The delivery  came on time and there weren’t any issues which was amazing