BY ADIDAS

A classic athletic sneaker is deconstructed and rebuilt with a fashion-savvy twist, showcasing suede and mesh overlays, an elasticized forefoot strap and a logo-stamped strap at the heel. Color(s): black/ white, chalk white/ white. Brand: ADIDAS. Style Name: Adidas Tubular Viral Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 5187431. Available in stores. see more...

Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This is a great walking shoe, I use them for work and when I workout. They are very comfortable and a great walking shoe, they are expensive however they are worth it and I do recommend this product.
LAUREN S.
Midland, GA
These shoes are so pretty but not the most comfortable. The laces always come untied and they are really clunky. They have such high potential but I’m afraid they don’t live up to it. I would much rather go for alpha bounce over these especially with the price difference.
Anam S.
This is the best purchase I have made by far! At first I was a bit iffy about the sizing because I was told they run small, but mine fit me perfectly! They are really lightweight and super comfortable. As for the price, they are totally worth buying! Although the soles of the shoes do get a bit dirty and are sort of hard to clean, I have no problem with spending a little bit of my time trying to clean them. These shoes will not disappoint you, and I highly recommend you give them a try!
Hayley H.
Lakeland, FL
Super comfortable shoe. Looks trendy, breathe well, and the wide sole is really stable if you like lifting weights! The sole is durable and the shoes are easy to keep clean and looking new. I don't think they're good for running long distances, because they aren't made for that, however they work fine running a few miles on the treadmill at the gym!
Debbie R.
Newark, NJ
It's supposed to be a yeezys alternative. It's super comfortable but I don't know how I feel about the strap. I was disappointed because I asked for some superstars and got this instead. If you like it buy. Not me though
Sebastien S.
Newark, NJ
This shoe is stylish and black always goes with everything. The design is pretty nice and materials used makes the shoe quite light. For comfort, this shoe is horrible, very uncomfortable. The sole is very hard and stif.
Xitlale L.
These shoes are so comfortable I love them I need to butvlike 10 of these pairs they were everything I thought they would be they are a little on the pricy side but I definitely recommend them for comfort
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
I love my adidas sneakers. I have a few pairs and I wear them for everything from running or walking to going shopping. For the most part, they are pretty affordable. Some pairs can be a little more pricey but it just depends on the particular kind you are looking to buy.
Alexis F.
I own these shoes in the Lavender color and I absolutely love them! They're so incredibly comfy, I feel like I'm walking on clouds, and they're the perfect streetwear shoe! Compared to most Adidas they're pretty inexpensive. 10/10 recommend!
\särˈeyę' Y.
The shoes are great quality. The only downside is that they are a bit pricey. But they do last for quite a while. They definitely are better quality than Nike sneakers. I would buy shoes here again by this brand