BY ADIDAS

A classic athletic sneaker is deconstructed and rebuilt with a fashion-savvy twist, showcasing suede and mesh overlays, an elasticized forefoot strap and a logo-stamped strap at the heel. Color(s): black/ white, chalk white/ white. Brand: ADIDAS. Style Name: Adidas Tubular Viral Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 5187431. Available in stores. see more...

Consentida L.
Las vegas , NV
Super recomendados ❤️ son comodos accesibles a muchos outfits me tienen super enamorada por eso las invito a que vayan y prueben y vean que es verdad y que no se van arrepentir ⭐️
Ismeli H.
Reseda, CA
Super comfortable and your feet can breathe good support for running. The foam support gives you a good boost when you walk or run. Not good for squats. Look good with any clothes long jeans or even shorts! Highly recommend
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
Got these shoes for Christmas and I’m in love. Very stylish. They were expensive but great quality. Feel great while working out. Come with a recovery foot pad to put inside shoe
Anam S.
This is the best purchase I have made by far! At first I was a bit iffy about the sizing because I was told they run small, but mine fit me perfectly! They are really lightweight and super comfortable. As for the price, they are totally worth buying! Although the soles of the shoes do get a bit dirty and are sort of hard to clean, I have no problem with spending a little bit of my time trying to clean them. These shoes will not disappoint you, and I highly recommend you give them a try!
Devin M.
Austin, TX
Not only do I own these, but I just bought my mom a pair for Christmas and she's in love. We will never by another brand of tennis shoe. The comfort level of this style is amazing. You can stay on your feet for hours with no issues. The look is sleek and modern, but they still always manage to keep their values there. I cannot wait to buy my next pair! Highly suggest to anyone who spends time out on their feet!
Hayley H.
Lakeland, FL
Super comfortable shoe. Looks trendy, breathe well, and the wide sole is really stable if you like lifting weights! The sole is durable and the shoes are easy to keep clean and looking new. I don't think they're good for running long distances, because they aren't made for that, however they work fine running a few miles on the treadmill at the gym!
Debbie R.
Newark, NJ
It's supposed to be a yeezys alternative. It's super comfortable but I don't know how I feel about the strap. I was disappointed because I asked for some superstars and got this instead. If you like it buy. Not me though
Sebastien S.
Newark, NJ
This shoe is stylish and black always goes with everything. The design is pretty nice and materials used makes the shoe quite light. For comfort, this shoe is horrible, very uncomfortable. The sole is very hard and stif.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This is a great walking shoe, I use them for work and when I workout. They are very comfortable and a great walking shoe, they are expensive however they are worth it and I do recommend this product.
Xitlale L.
These shoes are so comfortable I love them I need to butvlike 10 of these pairs they were everything I thought they would be they are a little on the pricy side but I definitely recommend them for comfort