BY ADIDAS

A classic athletic sneaker is deconstructed and rebuilt with a fashion-savvy twist, showcasing suede and mesh overlays, an elasticized forefoot strap and a logo-stamped strap at the heel. Color(s): black/ white, chalk white/ white. Brand: ADIDAS. Style Name: Adidas Tubular Viral Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 5187431. Available in stores. see more...

Abby H.
Hopatcong
These are so comfortable. I bought them in 3 different colors after trying these on for a week. They are so comfy and made out of great quality material. They were affordable for me, as I found them in Marshalls.
Rachel Y.
San Jose
I love every Adidas shoe I own but especially the Tubulars! They are stylish yet so comfortable. I can wear them to the gym or out and about for an everyday look. They come in many colors which is perfect if you like to switch things up and make a statement.
Consentida L.
Las vegas , NV
Super recomendados ❤️ son comodos accesibles a muchos outfits me tienen super enamorada por eso las invito a que vayan y prueben y vean que es verdad y que no se van arrepentir ⭐️
Savannah L.
I have always love their brands they always have nice quality products. And most importantly these shoes are super comfortable and they are cute the only thing I dislike is that the bottoms of them are white so it’s easy to get them dirty
Jennifer G.
Bought it online for work and it’s just so amazing! It’s completely comfortable on my feet and goes super well with my uniform for work! Does not hurt my feet one bit and I even bought a second pair for when the ones I have now wear out
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Great quality, great support, the style is so cute so they're great for the gym or for a casual athleisure look, super comfy, and great for working out in! They feel so light and just really fit to your foot.
MADELINE B.
Mckinney
these shoes are super cute and get compliments everywhere I go in them! I would have to say that sometimes the hollow part in the middle can feel a little uncomfy. they were also pricey when I got them.
Kimberly A.
conroe,texas
I love it ! They are very comfortable, they’re good for wear bf in any place you ca style them a lot with jeans , joggers , sweat pants it’s affordable soo I recommend !
Ismeli H.
Reseda, CA
Super comfortable and your feet can breathe good support for running. The foam support gives you a good boost when you walk or run. Not good for squats. Look good with any clothes long jeans or even shorts! Highly recommend
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
Got these shoes for Christmas and I’m in love. Very stylish. They were expensive but great quality. Feel great while working out. Come with a recovery foot pad to put inside shoe