BY ADIDAS

An updated take on the classic Tubular sneaker, this lightweight version is crafted from a three-dimensionally textured knit that creates a rich, diamond-shaped pattern atop the street-wise style. A wrapped topline dubbed the "burrito tongue" by adidas ensures a snug fit and a sleek silhouette. Color(s): brown, core black, light grey, mystery green/ core blk/ white, solid grey/ granite/ white, white/ white. Brand: ADIDAS. Style Name: Adidas Tubular Shadow Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 5231002. Available in stores. see more...

• I recently purchased these for work in the hospital. I wa...2 Answers
Kenia A.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my favorite casual shoes. I always wear these when I take a break from heels. They’re super cute, but I would recommend getting half a size smaller since they do stretch out front and feel a little loose within time. The shoe laces also need to be double knotted but overall this is an amazing shoe, I promise you guys that I have the same style in 4 different colors! They are so light weight.
Kaci M.
Anderson , SC
I have always been a Nike fan and never wore any other brand during my workouts. But that completely changed after I tried a pair of tubular shadows from adidas ! They are so comfortable and go great with gym clothes or regular outfits. I love them so much that I bought them in 5 different colors! The only thing I can warn about is that you need to size down when buying.
Mia A.
Bought these last weekend and they seem so comfortable, cannot wait to wear these for work and for a night out! I love the color also, it’s perfect for summer and matches with mainly anything. Such a good buy that I cannot wait to rock!
Lexi B.
Superior , WI
Have these in two different colors they are beyond my favorite pair of shoes they are so comfortable I can wear them all day long and my feet hurt. They aren’t to expensive because the quality checks out I absolutely love these
Emily C.
Johnson City, TN
My tubulars are my favorite tennis shoes. They are super comfy and lightweight. They’re also very cute. These shoes also aren’t very hard to keep clean, maybe because of the pattern in the knitting. The only problem I have out of them are that they constantly come untied unless you double knot them.
Nila B.
Murrieta
I was looking for a good walking shoe and something comfortable. I bought these and loved the feel of them. They are lightweight and great for your everyday run around shoe. I would definitely recommend this style and brand for comfort and support.
Britt H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Adidas has always been my favorite brand for shoes. I am a runner and used to play soccer so I have had many pairs because they offer the best comfort and support than other brands I have tried. I have a very high arch so that is a plus with Adidas as they give the best arch support.
My favorite pair of sneakers to wear. Love the style and was at a lower price than other shoes with a similar style. However, with the thin fabric top, i quickly wore a toe hole in the front so will have to purchase new ones sadly:(
🖤CAROL🖤 M.
bridgeport
They are soooo comfortable on my feet. They are good when you have a tennis game to just slip on with great comfort and support. Not to mention they are super cute and can go on with anything. They are affordable and I would highly recommend.
Nohely G.
Evans, CO
These shoes are so comfortable! They’re super lightweight and airy. I took these to Chicago while I was walking downtown and being a tourist for an entire weekend and I was comfortable the entire time! I’d love to purchase these in the other colors as well!
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
I recently purchased these for work in the hospital. I was wondering how you would style them for everyday casual wear? TIA!