BY ADIDAS

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862. see more...

Tiahna G.
Ames
I love this shoes, it's a classic. It goes with everything. I love that I can dress them up or down. They're not too big or clunky for a sneaker. They're comfortable to wear all day and at a pretty affordable price especially for the quality. I would definitely recommend to a friend
Kelly B.
Dayton, OH
I am absolutely in love with my Stan Smith shoes. They are very thick shoes which i like. They are definitely not running shoes, but they are great for styling with outfits. They are pretty affordable for the quality of the shoe! I highly recommend these shoes to everyone!! This is my third pair of Adidas tennis shoes and i plan on adding to the collection in the time to come!!
Julia H.
Midland, MI
i lové my adidas! they’re super cute! my only problem is that because they’re white, they get dirty super quickly. which isn’t their problem. but what i have found as well is that the outer fabric of the shoe can come off when rubbed against something, which can get really frustrating
Wilmar M.
Aka known as the best sneakers out there ! Date night ? Running errands ?#worklife ? Gym?Bar hopping ? Traveling? Perfect for every occasion .Trendy and goes with absolutely any look . Tie it in and you'll look fab 💁🏻
Himali B.
New York
I love these Adidas Stan Smith sneakers, they are super stylish & comfortable. The price is totally worth it. They are my go to shoes for everyday wear. You can pair them with almost everything. I have always love Adidas as a brand.
Brianna G.
Kent
Great shoe! Just bought them for Christmas and absolutely love them! Stay white and are very easy to clean. Look great and are comfy! The best part is that these shoes are so stylish and so affordable!
Ana S.
Doral, FL
I have three pairs of Stan Smith so far, and trust me I'm planning to adding more to the collection. This shoes are the most comfortable and stylish pair of sneakers ever.
Rosa C.
These are my favorite shoes!!!! I wear these almost daily. Very casual, go with anything from hands to work out lounge or yoga clothes! #AdidasTeam! Adidas is my favorite brand of athletic wear!
sabina r.
Massachusetts
muy buenos pero no hay zapatos de mujeres de mi talla en la página online entonces tuve que comprar el zapato de hombre buscando la equivalencia de tallas
amanda M.
Broomall
I think these shoes are so versatile and cute! Love how both girls and guys can pull off these shoes. Pretty comfy and easy to put an outfit together with.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to run in?
Cody D.
Mission Viejo
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Other white leather shoes with good quality? Currently have adidas stan smith. Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White