BY ADIDAS

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862. see more...

Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
The original Stan Smith tennis are super awesome and unique unto its own. The front part of the shoe has alot of rubber on it for legit tennis players. Very comfortable!!!
giada s.
these are comfy shoes and i use them for casual wear, they get dirty easily and i wouldn't recommend running in them because they dont have enough padding and your knees might hurt
SaMya C.
I just love the Stan Smith collection so much. They go with literally everything and it just makes everyone’s outfits so cute and fashionable! I will be getting another pair soon!
Mariah C.
Tampa
These are the perfect everyday sneaker. I live in New York and they are very comfortable to walk in around the city all day. They come in several colors and are easy to clean.
Mavis R.
Cute and practical. How can you go wrong with a white sneaker? The laces pulled funny with the way they were laced when I bought them but that was obviously an easy fix
Ernestina R.
Orlando
Super comfortable & trendy my favorite pair of sneakers! Very versatile can dress them up or dress them down. These are a MUST have wardrobe staple. 10/10 recommend.
Dareen A.
FL
They are the best thing I have ever seen they are so amazing and good and perfect and it never effect me in a bad way before! It’s so easy to use and apply it’s not expensive at all and I definitely recommend you to try them if you never did! Thank you
Hannah B.
I love my stans! They’re so comfortable and they’re basically all white so they go with pretty much anything. They’re really sturdy and easy to clean if they get a little dirty.
ayat l.
dearborn
UGH I CANT RAVE ENOUGH!!!! my favorite shoes! they're so incredible comfortable, i only own one pair of these and 6 of the adidas superstars and i would gladly trade all those in for stan smiths. these are so much more comfortable and in my opinion more stylish and match with more. these shoes are lighter and better for longer walks. these are also 'flexible' if i will while the superstars are more rigid and hard. by far my favorite shoes and i can't wait to grow this collection.
Hafsa H.
I love these shoes! I purchased them at Macy's and somehow found them for only $40. They're super comfortable and go well with every outfit. They've become my go to shoes for casual days and I would recommend them to everyone.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to run in?
Cody D.
Mission Viejo
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Other white leather shoes with good quality? Currently have adidas stan smith. Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White