BY ADIDAS

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862. see more...

Clare G.
I love these shoes! They're really comfortable and look cute with a ton of different outfits. They're also easy to clean. These shoes are perfect for a student or someone who does a lot of walking in an urban area. I have walked all day in these and my feet haven't hurt a bit.
Marissa M.
I can't even begin to describe how much I love my Stan Smiths. They are hands down the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I bought them in Europe since I was doing so much walking, and they absolutely changed my life. Definitely worth it for the price tag, they also last so long!
juliette a.
I love these sneakers! They are worded tfor every single day no matter what your doing. They go with jeans, skirts, sweats. They’re so comfortable and so wearable. I have them in many colors, and I’d reccomend these to anyone looking for a cute every day sneaker.
Parissa R.
I loveee my adidas shoes!! I have three pairs of them and each one is so comfortable I wear them all the time. Although some of their shoes are a little pricey, it is really worth it! I absolutely love my shoes and how I can pair them with everything.
Katherine F.
These shoes are really nice! But they can get dirty easily. I think Adidas should include more color ranges in their stores and websites like Black and White. These retail for about $60 and to get them customizrd to be Black and white it costs $110!
Julie T.
Love them--very cute, and extremely comfortable without needing to be broken at all. They also seem to be very durable and high quality. I'm very happy with my purchase--they're worth every penny, and they go with a lot of outfits. I wore them on a trip in Europe, which involved a lot of walking, and they remained comfortable through it all.
Hannah P.
Park City
Love my Stan Smith’s! Such a classic sneaker. I recently purchased the classic pair with green trim. I am very happy with my purchase, the shoes are very affordable. Especially for how much use I get out of them! 10/10 would recommend.
Jazmine L.
randolph
Nice casual shoe to wear with many different outfits. A staple piece for your closet. Comfortable to wear daily and for a long period of time. Affordable and can bought at multiple places. I highly recommend the Stan Smith sneakers.
Mary A.
Syracuse
love these shoes! they’re a great price and great quality. they match every outfit and look super cute! they have good ankle support so i can walk a great distance in them and they’re comfortable! would recommend
Emily D.
Portland, OR
Another classic adidas shoe I love to wear. I got these in the boost sole and knot fabric. They're so lightweight and comfortable- there great to wear for a long period of time. I would highly recommend picking these up.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to run in?
Cody D.
Mission Viejo
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Other white leather shoes with good quality? Currently have adidas stan smith. Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White