BY ADIDAS

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862. see more...

Marleah D.
Queens Vlg, NY
I have these shoes in a size 10 and they are a little big on me. I really like the style and love that they come in different colors. Nothings cuter than pairing a nice outfit with crisp clean white sneakers.
Brianna G.
Kent
Great shoe! Just bought them for Christmas and absolutely love them! Stay white and are very easy to clean. Look great and are comfy! The best part is that these shoes are so stylish and so affordable!
Alicia M.
Holland, OH
I have these Stan Smith shoes and they are comfortable and easy to clean. I wore them almost everyday in the summer and they still are in good condition. The green, which are the original ones are my favorite
Nae A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love these sneakers but you definitely have to get products to protect them . And watch out for creasing . But they are inexpensive so you buy another one if you damage them too much.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Comfy whites, these smiths run big but once you figure that all out , your set off with one of the most comfy shoes you’ll own. The price point is affordable and I highly recommend.
Rachel S.
Athens, GA
These are my very favorite sneakers. I have two pairs of Stan smiths and they’re super comfortable for all day wear. They’ve also held up super well and are a great value.
Isabella O.
This sneaker is really comfortable, I purely wear them for fashion purposes. If this is the look you are going for I would recommend it is definitely with the price.
Sebastien S.
Newark, NJ
Another great classic iconic shoe that has been very popular amongst the crowd lately. This shoe is really stylish and goes with almost any outfit too. Leather material makes it easy to clean especially for a white shoe which dirties easily. Shoe is more of a slim narrow fit so i wouldn't recommend it for wide footed people. The shoe is a bit flat but does have a little cushion in them. I believe everyone needs a pair of these in their wardrobe. You can find them at most sneaker retailers for around $75 and they do come in many different colors also.
Hannah K.
Lansdale
These are one of my top favorite pairs of sneakers out of the ones I have. At first, I was skeptical about the green detail on the back of the shoe because I felt like it wouldn’t match my outfits well. But, I was wrong and it doesn’t seem to clash at all since the majority of the shoe is white. They are the most comfortable walking shoes and you can easily dress these up and down. I love wearing these with jeans and a tshirt or even with a dress. They go with everything and that’s what I love the most about these shoes. 100% recommend!
Sharon T.
Flushing, NY
I realllly wanted to love these shoes but I'm so disappointed by them. Please keep in mind that Adidas shoes aren't true to size and 9 out of 10 times, you will need to order a half size down, or else you will regret like I do. The half size does make a difference. I had to put soles in my shoes and that wasn't enough. It made my right big toe hurt and my feet extremely tired when walking. Sad, because I got the snakeskin ones and because those are limited edition, I got the size that was my usual size, thinking it would fit.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to run in?
Cody D.
Mission Viejo
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Other white leather shoes with good quality? Currently have adidas stan smith. Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White