BY ADIDAS

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862. see more...

Tindra I.
stockholm
Love these shoes, they go with Everything and it's a nice detail for your outfit.
Dina❄️ S.
Great great 👍 best sneaker 👟. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ so comfy and can style it easily
Lauren C.
Manchester
The simple design literally matches any outfit that I put together and they aren’t too pricey however I’m disappointed in the material they are made of as it is quite tough and hard and the inside isn’t overly padded so they always give me blisters so I wouldn’t recommend if you’re planning on doing lot of walking in them.
jenny w.
keswick
I have had these shoes since this time last year and they are scuffed to high heaven and back. I just replaced them with some Air Force 1’s and will be getting them on Xmas :))
Sarah K.
I owned these sneakers a while ago. After wearing them constantly for a while, they got destroyed and I had to throw them out. I was really sad because I had just got them and they wore out
Marieven A.
Love them. So classical still so up to date. I have ones in white as the classical model displayed and others of black leather. They're comfortable and amazing for everyday.
Sali K.
Expensive product.
Comfortable when you wear.
Easy to wear.
You can find it easy.
Modern design
Kate I.
Kyiv
A nice universal pair of white sneakers. You can wear them with jeans or skirts, to school or on a date. If you do not know what to wear, these will tie up your look. The shoes themselves are very comfortable,the quality is very good
Paola Z.
Moroleon, Guanajuato
Favorite sneaker ever! This shoes are perfect for traveling and walking all day , they are super comfortable and easy to combine with fashion outfits. Super easy to clen, last a lot for what is really worth the price, easy to get and come in all colors . Also de desing is super cool.
They are beautiful and comfortable enough but after only a week or two started to ruin the front and I want to clarify that I never put those shoes in the washing machine but it is still a good product
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to run in?
Cody D.
Mission Viejo
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Other white leather shoes with good quality? Currently have adidas stan smith. Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White