BY ADIDAS

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862. see more...

Katey R.
My favorite shoes ever! I wear them almost every day ! They have amazing support! I love the colors and they look so simple and cute. I love that they look different than regular adidas so they stand out! Adidas is my all time favorite brand so anything from them is great !! Would definitely recommend!
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
CLASSIC! I love these sneaks! Super chill and can be worn year round especially out here in LA. I love them with basic American Apparel black leggings. Another pair I expect to have for awhile. Def’ recommend.
Alina M.
I love it. I was searching for this shoes a lot of time cause I have little size. I found it in Romania. :) I like it but it’s a little bit heavy. It’s leather so when you’ll wash it in machine it will dry many hours. And laces untied. :)
Despina N.
Midlothian, VA
Love my Stan Smiths they are a classic. Great quality shoe and very comfortable. You can easily wear them with a variety of different looks. They are stylish and best of all super affordable. You can find them at the adidas outlet all the time. If you don’t have a pair, go get some!
P T.
Boston
This is a great everyday sneaker. Runs a little bit large! I would go one size down from your usual. It looks great and is a classic. I pair this with everything - blue jeans, leggings or shorts. Super comfortable and given how much wear you can get out of it, the price is justified!
Sara S.
Very wearable shoe, super cute and comfortable. Love the various colors it has, personally I prefer the green ones. The shoes was quite expensive but I got it in sale for a cheaper price, overall veryyy good quality and totally recommend
Marissa B.
Downey
These are really plain and simple and can go with almost any outfit! Really good for most regular day to day occasions school work you name it! very comfortable and simplistic I wear these almost like every day it’s a closet must have
Aqua L.
Portage
(My size was a 9) Size fits; they do not tend to run bigger or smaller which is great because I don’t have to spend hours trying on shoes. They are pricey, but they last and they’re super cute! I would definitely buy more Adidas.
Helen T.
Really awesome basic sneaker that goes with every outfit. It can be dressed with jeans and a tee or with a dress. Versatile. Love the clean feel and the athletic vibe it brings. It is also quite comfortable to walk in.
Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
You can honestly never go wrong with the classic Stan Smith Adidas. This shoe is extremely fashion forward and very versatile. I like to style them different ways even with dresses and casual sneaker for every day use
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to run in?
Cody D.
Mission Viejo
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Other white leather shoes with good quality? Currently have adidas stan smith. Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White