BY ADIDAS

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862. see more...

Priyanka R.
Love my Stan smith's... This shoe was the first thing I purchased when I got a part time job.
I have it for about 2 years now and it's still white as clouds 😊 Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White
Anisa S.
essex
Bought this for my sister and she loved it, the sizing was strange because she is normally a smaller size but that size was too small for her, wouldn’t recommend buying online would definitely be smart to try on in store
Ivana V.
Toronto
The best classic white sneakers! They pair well with everything from shorts to a suit, and are beyond comfortable for running around all day in! They’re also fairly easy to clean which means they can stay fresh longer!
Martina T.
Macedonia
Stan smiths are EVERYTHING I ever wanted in a shoe. First of all it is very comfy, it goes with any outfit I wear sportier or dressier, I wear them all the time and wanna have them for the rest of my life.
Hayley C.
North Vancouver, BC
I just bought these and I love them. They're so comfortable and go great with any casual look. I got them with the black detailing, not green. They were on sale at aritzia. Very worth it in my opinion
Nour M.
You can style this with amost everything. It has been a long time since i bought it and i'm wearing it all the time. It still looks new and its never old fashioned. Just get yours and you wont regret
Kylie J.
Ajax
Love my Stan smiths so much, they give such a retro yet trendy vibe to my outfits, they go with whatever I'm wearing, and they're extremely comfortable. Will repurchase when I ruin the pair I have.
member-f5e19
I’ve bought already 3 pairs of these. I feel like these are my favorite shoes ever. I can wear it with a dress or just some jeans. As for the price, they are quite expensive, but they last for so long that it gets compensated. I recommend everyone to buy one of them.
naomi k.
Sydney
Very comfortable and stylish shoes. Very affordable price for the quality of this show. No cons and many positives. I am very impressed by these shoes and would recommend to anyone. I would buy another pair.
Manon A.
blendecques
This basket is basic but really practical. It blends with any one's outfit and stays both dressed. Its advantage is that it is not very expensive and it is still very easily. I love this pair !
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to run in?
Cody D.
Mission Viejo
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Other white leather shoes with good quality? Currently have adidas stan smith. Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White