BY ADIDAS

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862. see more...

Clare U.
Very comfortable & stylish shoes, fit perfectly & were very true to size. Have scratched slightly but that is to be expected with wear, other than that very easy to clean. Quite expensive for trainers but you pay for the brand & they are of excellent quality
Elena A.
Hamilton, Hamilton
Stan Smith is an all time classic! I have owned so many pairs in the past and I keep buying new ones in different colours. They are super comfortable and easy to wear. They are also water resistant which is useful for someone who stays in rainy Scotland.
Anastasia P.
Thessaloniki , Evosmos
You can wear them with everything and everywhere and ofc with rain! I have wore them once in snow and they did their job but you have to wear thick socks in case you wear them in this kind of weather. I have them 3 years and they are perfect! Good job adidas
Jasmine S.
One of my favourite shoes ! Goes with just about anything since they're white. But, because they're white, they are prone to getting dirty. Frequent cleaning would be needed. I guess this is affordable compared to other shoes, but I had to buy these on sale.
Khady G.
Catania
Got them two year and a half ago, and I’m still happy I did. Comfortable and good with pretty much every outfit. However they creased after nearly a month of use and they get dirty very easily. The laces are too thin. I would still recommend them.
Sarah G.
Hamilton, ON
Literally such a comfortable shoe. Bought it in a kids size cause I have small feet and saved 40$. Only issue is if your feet rub together while walking it causes the inside near the opening to wear away a bit. Other than that a great shoe
Danah G.
These shoes!! I am a massive adidas fan I have so many items from them but these shoes do it for me! Soooo comfy and perfect for slipping on to finish an outfit, they last a long time so I think they are worth the price would 109% recommend
Rini R.
An absolute style statement. Gorgeous tennis shoes that goes well with almost everything in your wardrobe. Cool comfortable and casual. It is slightly expensive since it's ADIDAS but definitely recommend coz this is an absolute investment.
Fleur W.
Assen
I've had these sneakers for a while now. I must say, the quality is perfect. When you wear these shoes you just know they won't break or rip easily because of how good they are. They are very comfortable and it is not hard to clean them.
j__ess T.
Burnaby, BC
I have the Stan Smiths in all white. They are easy to dress up or down. They go well with casual dresses, joggers, and even dress pants.

The Stan Smith’s have a good thick sole, so they’re great for walking and standing for long periods.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to run in?
Cody D.
Mission Viejo
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Other white leather shoes with good quality? Currently have adidas stan smith. Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White