BY ADIDAS

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862. see more...

Emma R.
I absolutely adore these sneakers as they are correctly priced and they are simply a timeless sneaker to own of course not very original as everyone owns a pair but that just proves how good and comfortable as well as affordable they are. They also go with absolutely everything whether that be a nice little summer dress or jeans or even a more sporty look, extremely versatile.
Jacqueline C.
Suuuuuuper comfy!! Will literally wear mine whenever I can as they go with almost every outfit I have. Very easy to keep clean as any dirt just wipes off with a baby wipe. Well worth the money, very affordable just like all Adidas products. Would definitely recommend for someone looking for basic that you can wear with anything.
CHLOÈ  .
One of my favorites, I have had them for years. its some kind of a must, I mean you can wear it with basically everything, they're so comfortable, and the prize is totally worth it. The only thing I don't like is that they get like this wrinkles very fast
💫 M.
yasss!! amazing! so comfortable! so cute! i can not. it’s amazing! i own two of these and i swear it’s the best, it does not disappoint, and it’s completely affordable and worth every penny. i recommend!! it’s insane!
Reeha H.
Dubai, United arab emirates
I love my adidas sneakers and so does my husband and so do my kids . So durable and can be used everyday for atleast three to four years. The shoes are great and everything they sell is famtabulous! Highly recommend.
Dorcas H.
Lima
They are a fashionable shoe and at the same time allows to wear it with any style of dress. They are super comfortable, super nice and do not hurt your feet because they are made of good quality. I would recommend this type of shoes to my family, friends and my very close neighbors.
Anna y.
They are great shoes! They match with almost everything and they are very convenient. The reason why i gave them 4 stars is because they got ripped from the inner part of my feet but this maybe has happened only to me. I would clearly buy them again. I totally recommend them!
caitlyn m.
Love these shoes. They are so comfy and look great with every outfit. They are quite expensive but when bought with a discount it can take the price down a lot. I would recommend these to a friend as they are really nice shoes. However they are quite similar to superstars.
surfer ♡.
i love these shoes i got them for Christmas 2017 and i always wear them. they do get dirty quite easily but i still love how simple but unique they look 👟👟Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White
khloe k.
Beirut, Sioufi
this product is so pretty i didnt by it but my friend told me so many good things about this shoea and how many comfortable they are ... my favorite color is white and i love green so i have to get them ! but if u send it to me i didnt have to anymore :) love this
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to run in?
Cody D.
Mission Viejo
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Other white leather shoes with good quality? Currently have adidas stan smith. Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White