BY ADIDAS

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862. see more...

Zahraa A.
RICHMOND HILL, ON
love these! i got them during the big trend. these are quite comfy and cute! they go with everything and i do kinda want to repurchase them since i outgrew my old pair. these are reasonably priced and i recommend them
Freya R.
srockport
I really like these trainers I think the sole of the shoe is really good and hard. These shoes lasted me a long time and I will be buying them a gain I do highly recommend this shoes.
Malak K.
Beirut , Chiah
I'm in love with these shoes. They are super comfortable and go with everything. But don't wear them if it's raining or muddy. Bas it's a good thing that nothing sticks on it
Holly T.
glasgow
Love these shoes a like the way they look and the green at the back they are the so comfy to wear and go with almost everything only bad thing about them is that they scraped easily but would recommend buying
soomyTV |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
For the comfort of your feet bought it .. For sport and walking .. You will not feel tired .. It is also elegant .. Very cool and comfortable .. I like the appearance of very radiant and Fatten .. Feel me black color ambiguity .. It also suits all colors if you want to form in the color of your appearance Wonderful 👌🏻😎
charley s.
London
The Stan smith shoes are incredibly comfortable to wear and don’t wear down easily. I’ve had mine since October and they still look pretty much brand new. The only problem is the toes do crease up a little bit quicker than expected, I also have white ones so they get dirty quickly {that’s my fault}, some times the dirt doesn’t actually come off which is strange but overall, easy to pair with outfits and great to throw on in any weather! Definitely would recommend and worth the money.
Ash W.
Hartlepool
Comfiest shoes you will ever purchase. I wear my Stan Smiths to uni with most days being 9am to 9pm days and keep my feet from dying within that time period. I tend to be on my feet a lot at uni due to my degree. They also accommodate to most climates I've worn them in the summer and winter. Although I don't advise walking your dog on the beach with them on because you will find the sea will seep in the the breathing holes in the side 😂 Other than that I would 100% recommend!!
Me B.
treviso
The sneaker every person should have in his or her shoe collection! My favourite for color, comfort and quality. I bought 4 pairs of them! I really suggest you to buy one pair cause you will use it non stop. The price is ok for the brand and the quality. You can choose many colors of the back but they are typically white.
Ashley N.
Calgary, AB
Really uncomfortable for a flat foot. These shoes are super trendy and in style right now, they definitely made a come back but I wouldn’t say they are worth the dollar if you’re looking for “everyday” shoes!

Fit is a bit strange with adidas shoes I find as they tend to either fit too large or a tad too small!!
Erin M.
Coombes Lane, Birmingham
These shoes are my favourite adidas shoes and I currently own two pairs - green and maroon. They are quite long lasting considering that I have had them for a while, but I have noticed that the whiteness has started to fade and now they appear much more dull, even when I try to wipe them down. Nonetheless, they still look nice when I wear them which is why I would definitely buy another pair.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to run in?
Cody D.
Mission Viejo
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Other white leather shoes with good quality? Currently have adidas stan smith. Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White