BY ADIDAS

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862. see more...

Clara A.
Dubai
Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White
I was reluctant to buy this shoes as it was so in the trend, I feel like everybody owns a pair, and I did not want that idea. But my friend persuaded me to buy so i did. I would say it was worth it, it is comfy and goes with trousers,shorts and even dress.
Iris L.
Novi Sad
Beautiful and comfortable. You can dress them up, or dress them up, they can just be paired with anything. I'm in love with them and I'll definitely buy one more pair.
Jenneffer D.
Salmiya, Kuwait
Wow and amazing pair to have in your shoe closet..it can easily get dirty but you can easily get rid of it at the same it,easy to clean..no so pricey but design will fits to all..Can’t wait to have a pair of Adidas Women's NMD XR1 Primeknit Casual Shoes, Green ho ho ho
Isha C.
I couldn’t find an option for the women’s UK size 4 because that’s my actual size😂 these shoes are so comfy and look so great with many casual outfits, I personally think it’s worth the investment, they do get dirty very easily as they are white but they are also easy to clean
Olivia
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH!!! They are such a nice pair of shoes by the inside but around the ankle does wear out a little. That are perfect though but a bit expensive although that are real leather. I would recommend.
Megan K.
Mayfield Drive Howwood, Johnstone
Comfy, fashionable trainers that are high quality and so chic! Unfortunately, it’s almost impossible to keep them as white as they originally come but if you can I envy you! They’re affordable and totally worth it! Definitely recommend.
Eve G.
strasbourg
Super comfortable, sporty and stylish... hard to keep the white white, but... worth the buy . Definitely did not disappoint, all shoes are expensive, but these are on the more affordable side, and I would 100% recommend
Jyothi S.
london
I love their shoes! They fit perfectly on my feet and they are very comfortable. Definitely recommend this product. I think it is worth the price (affordable). I actually customised mine and they look great.
Christina N.
I feel like the Stan Smith is way overhyped and I noticed that 1 out of 5 girls own a pair of these! I tried them on in the shop and they were WAY too uncomfortable to walk in. Did not purchase!
Freya R.
srockport
I really like these trainers I think the sole of the shoe is really good and hard. These shoes lasted me a long time and I will be buying them a gain I do highly recommend this shoes.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to run in?
Cody D.
Mission Viejo
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Other white leather shoes with good quality? Currently have adidas stan smith. Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White