BY ADIDAS

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862. see more...

Sejla B.
Favourite pair of sneakers. I am in love with these really simple and classic sneakers. I compare them with everything , but I love to wear them most with a relaxing summer outfit like you can see in the picture. The best thing about them is that they’re really comfy , in my opinion the most comfortable sneakers on the market are the ones by adidas. Would really recommend them!!Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White
Sarah L.
Sherman Oaks
I wear them all the time they’re just easy shoes to throw on. I tried cleaning them and it’s hard to clean. I live in them so they get dirty pretty fast so that would be the only flaw about them. But besides for that it’s just a good sneaker to have that goes with everything.
Chelsea P.
These are quite comfy and look ok but after a year they stated wearing away especially at the back I wore them nearly every weekend though I'm not sure how much mine were but depending on the price obviously depends on whether you should buy them
Leanne x.
Adidas Stan smith’s are probably my favourite trainers. True to size fit. I’m size 3 so I can fit in either a 3 or 3.5. They are very comfy and great to wear if you walk around a lot. I buy them in the junior section so they are around £50
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I bought my all white sneakers from Aritzia and they received a lot of compliments. However, they aren’t comfortable enough to wear for a long walk and the sides are easily worn off after a few uses. They are good for styles.
Khadija A.
I love them. Super comfy, my go to sneakers with jeans or dresses. I wear em causally to almost everywhere I go. Especially great for walking in the malls for long hours of shopping. My favorite pair of shoes in my closet :)
Julia S.
Toronto, ON
I love this product. I’ve had them for more than a year and they haven’t broke yet. I use them for tennis and just walking. There is great heel support. The price is alright but it’s worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Niki S.
brisbane
Cutest shoes ever. Very fashionable. I wear mine with dresses and jeans and bike trainers usually. The only thing is to make sure you wear good quality socks otherwise they can hurt. Also keeping them clean - it's important to protect your shoes so crepe is a great product to waterproof them and instant clean them.
Chailyn R.
I love the look of these shoes but they are very uncomfortable. They are good to walk in when it’s raining since it’s leather but are so hard to clean as well. I have the pink pair and they match everything
Naomi G.
I love that Stan Smith because it’s so comfortable and I like that day sneakers are white and only in the back has a one color and I can use with a lot of clothes and when I want
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to run in?
Cody D.
Mission Viejo
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Other white leather shoes with good quality? Currently have adidas stan smith. Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White