Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White

by Adidas

Perforated stripes detail the sides of an iconic tennis shoe updated in rich leather and finished with a contrasting logo overlay at the heel. Color(s): black/ black, black/ chalk white, black/ solid grey, blue/ white, core black/ white, green/ white, onyx/ chalk white, power red/ white, shock green/ white, shock mint, sun glow, white/ collegiate navy, white/ collegiate red, white/ fairway, white/ green, white/ green/ white, white/ halo blue, white/ navy, white/ ray pink, white/ red, white/ white/ blue, white/ white/ green, white/ white/ white. Brand: adidas. Style Name: adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 840862.

Do these shoes fit larger like most adidas street shoes?
How do you clean the leather without drying it out?
Are these easy to run in?
Start your review of Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White!
How would you rate this product?
Toronto, ON
I love this product. I’ve had them for more than a year and they haven’t broke yet. I use them for tennis and just walking. There is great heel support. The price is alright but it’s worth it. I would definitely recommend.
strasbourg
Super comfortable, sporty and stylish... hard to keep the white white, but... worth the buy . Definitely did not disappoint, all shoes are expensive, but these are on the more affordable side, and I would 100% recommend
Toronto
The best classic white sneakers! They pair well with everything from shorts to a suit, and are beyond comfortable for running around all day in! They’re also fairly easy to clean which means they can stay fresh longer!
Mount Vernon, NY
Love my Stan’s. They are a classic tennis sneaker that have been around for a very long time. Affordable and durable too for the right price. If they get dirty I usually just cleaned it off with a wipe and it works
Obsessed with these shoes! Probably the best $$ I’ve spent on walking shoes ever. These are super stylist and also comfortable! I’ve worn them with jeans, dresses, workout clothes, etc. always a fashion statement!
Dollard, QC
Adidas stan smith’s are trendy but they feel like cardboard on the foot. They are not comfortable and very stiff even when worn for quite some time. These shoes do get dirty very quickly considering their white
San Antonio, TX
Similar classic look to the adidas superstar, they do look more narrow on the foot. Cute shoe, goes with everything. Runs about a half size to a full size large. I recommend trying them on before ordering/buying.
Queens Vlg, NY
I have these shoes in a size 10 and they are a little big on me. I really like the style and love that they come in different colors. Nothings cuter than pairing a nice outfit with crisp clean white sneakers.
Macedonia
Stan smiths are EVERYTHING I ever wanted in a shoe. First of all it is very comfy, it goes with any outfit I wear sportier or dressier, I wear them all the time and wanna have them for the rest of my life.
Women's adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - White ADIDAS!!!! These are my favorite type of shoe I just love them. My go-to after a long day of work. They are very comfortable and I love them...