BY ADIDAS

This was launched by the design house of adidas in the year 2008.the nose behind this fragrance is adidas.top notes are succulent melon and red apple;middle notes are heady jasmine, lovely magnolia, violet and innocent lily-of-the-valley.base notes aregrounded in a light musk base.this fragrance is classified as feminine fragrance. see more...

Brighton H.
Saratoga Springs, UT
It's a great product with great packaging. Like everyone says it's easy to cart around and be able to freshen up. I personally am not a big fan of the scent but it is a good scent.
crismary m.
Medley, FL

I love to journal. It is very rich and very smooth. its aroma lingers quite the packaging is very pratical and easy to carry anywhere you want .
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
This is a great product to put in your gym or pool bag when you want to freshen up!
Eva V.
Tyler TX
This smell is so addicting! It's fresh and makes you feel clean! I used to buy this perfume all the time! I might actually switch up my fragrances and go back to it. I would recommend this to others .
Chantal N.
Lindsay, ON
It is a light & refressing fragrance, at a great price. I keep it in my gym bag, a spray or two afterwards and I am good to go😊
Najwa B.
Great for daily basis. Smells super good and it's affordable. I'm already using my third bottle.