BY ADIDAS

Adidas fruity rhythm is a sweet fruity floral fragrance for a woman who wants to enhance her feminine and cool attitude top notes: sparkling and fruity cocktail of blackcurrant and raspberry heart notes: playful harmony of cyclamen and freesia base notes: sensuality and modernity of sandalwood and musk see more...

Brianne L.
Brianne L.
Claremont, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just purchased this the other day and I love the smell. Very fruity and I only need to spray it twice to really smell it, wear it to the gym and stil smell good after my hour workout.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and been looking for it for a couple years actually it's always sold out I was so happy to find it has such a good smell it's sweet but not overly sweet kind of a fresh and clean smell too and you pay 5 to $6 for it love it there was another one they made years ago I know there was one that was fresh and clean but there was another fruity one I wish I could find it maybe they stopped making that but I love the Adidas perfumes and I'm picky when it comes to not perfumes I'm a perfume fanatic and I love this one hey try it out five to six dollars worth a try😘
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
I bought A4 pack of the Adidas sport perfume body sprays a few months ago and I love them they smell amazing and isn't overpowering. I love having for sense that I can swap out so that I don't get tired of any of them
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
I love this perfume,I use it every day. since the first day I smelled it I knew I had to buy it. the smell is so great
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Smells great, but the scent doesn't last all day. I wish it would last longer.
nikki m.
nikki m.
This actually smells really nice, but i had one really big problem, the scent did not last at all! i would have to re apply this throughout the day. will not repurchase and def do not recommend. there are much better ones for your money unless you can find it for a steal
Lynda J.
Lynda J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for the gym. It's not too heavy so it doesn't bother people when I'm working out. It come in different scent so try them all.
Janine N.
Janine N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my faaavorite summer perfume!! Its so fresh and fruity! Not suuper longwearing but really nice and summery!
#beachbashcontest
Christine R.
Christine R.
Charlottetown, PE
Great smell but the scent doesn't last very long....I would have to reapply throughout the day. I would not buy again for that reason but i did enjoy the smell.