Women's Adidas Alphabounce Em Running Sneaker, Size 8.5 M - Black uploaded by Sydney N.

BY ADIDAS

A mesh upper hugs your feet as you take on the track or trail in this breathable running sneaker in a pared-down design. The grippy rubber sole and BOUNCE midsole offer all-day cushioning and energized comfort so you can complete your running goals worry-free. Style Name: Adidas Alphabounce Em Running Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 5403281. Available in stores.

Buy on Amazon
Oriana B.
elyria
I am obsessed with these sneakers! I practically where them everyday. They are the most comfortable sneaker I have ever worn. Light weight, Fashionable, I can wear with a cute workout outfit or casual pair of jeans. Most sneakers make me feet feel tight and I can't wait to take off, these shoes I can't wait to put on! I will try and find outfits to wear sneakers with. Tbey match with anything! Love these shoes.
Brandie K.
E Bernstadt, KY
I have the white size 7, this is just the only one I could find. Anyways, first let me start off by letting you know I have ankle issues. I had surgery on my Achilles Tendon so I swell ALL THE TIME. It was rough finding a tennis shoe that supported my foot. The alpha bounce is by far the best tennis shoe I ever own. I have made them my gym shoes, and let me just say they are the best and so inexpensive compared to other running shoes.
Lauren C.
Austin
These are amazing sneakers, and they're a good value for the price; I think they retail for about $100 but are currently on sale. They're extremely light but offer great support. I use them for running and the majority of my other gym workouts. I highly recommend these.
Ariana A.
Kennesaw, GA
Purchased this for my boyfriend simply because he’s already bought two of the alphabounce just in different styles. He loves this sneaker so much because it’s comfortable and easy to move around in. Worth your money and definitely recommend!
Sydney N.
Los Angeles
I have these in pink size 6 and I absolutely love them! I was looking for a supportive running shoe because I have tendinitis that tends to flare up when I run and these are perfect! I feel supported when I run, they’re comfy, and they look amazing.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love adidas alphabounce shoes. This is my second pair of them. I have a gray pair and a black pair. They are so comfortable that I just want to keep them on. Great for my workouts or just everyday use. I highly recommend them.
Isabella S.
Santa Anna
By far one of my favorite shoe purchases. Theyre super comfy for walking around town or stores, running, working out and everything else
Bethany C.
Brownsville, TX
Have had them for about 1 year and some months never go bad. Havent torn. Very comfortable dont get tired of them.
Ashley W.
Napoleon, OH
My go to gym shoes they are light but super comfy! And the heal doesn’t hurt like a lot of running shoes do.
Peach B.
I really
like this type of shoe, which is comfortable compared to the heel or
tight, light and easy to wear, in addition to the elegant design that
draws attention I have already purchased two pieces and did not regret
some of the smell that resulted because the product imitated but I am
sure that the original product Not like this ... I hope you get more soon