BY MERONA

Flat/no heel Faux leather riding boot with buckle detail Round toe, full-length zipper Cushioned insole, 100 percent rubber outsole Finish your look with a touch of casual glamour in these Merona Women's Adelle Riding Boots. Finished in sleek faux leather with a wraparound, moto-inspired double buckle detail, these elegant, knee-high boots have a roomy round toe, cushioned insoles and 100 percent rubber outsoles for all-day comfort, plus riveted pull-loops and a full-length inseam zipper for easy slipping on-and-off. Stylish and versatile enough for year-round wear, pair them with a prairie skirt, slip dress or leggings and a tunic for a laidback, boho vibe. Also available in wide calf. Size: 8. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Leather. see more...

Angie S.
So fabulous! I absolutely love love! Cute, stylish, and a great value for such a high quality item! Highly recommend! Come in an assortment of styles and colors!
Elizabeth W.
Silver Spgs, FL
I absolutely love these boots. I ride amd during the cooler months these boots help keep my legs warmer. They also last a lot of wears too.
blessing e.
Salem, MA
I'm pretty sure these boots would be the perfect match for me. I've been trying to look for high knee boots everywhere.
Sophia C.
Chaparral, NM
So adorable ! Comfortable and wearable for any occasion , I love them ! Such a great and tight fit