Womens A35 Jalenne Peep-Toe Sling Back Sandals, Black Leather, 10 US

Womens A35 Jalenne Peep-Toe Sling Back Sandals, Black Leather, 10 US

Disclaimer: If no size is seen above and there is only one size in the listing, the size can be found here ---> Shoe Size: 10 US Women's Shoes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Womens A35 Jalenne Peep-Toe Sling Back Sandals, Black Leather, 10 US!
How would you rate this product?
I purchased these shoes at Macy's for a great price. The regular price was $79 and it was on last call for $15.99. I can see why it was on sale. The shoe is very, very uncomfortable and it slips and slides all over the foot. I wore these for one day and had blisters on the base, side, and toe area. I decide to try to give it another chance by buying cushions to see if it would help. I was so uncomfortable I took these off 30 minutes after I had them on. I did not return them due to the situation that is going on now. I ended up just putting them in the box. I would not want anyone else to have the same problem I had so that is why I did not donate.

Looking for your answer?