BY THE NORTH FACE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Simplify your layering options at the campsite with this midweight knit poncho that features a comfortable funnel neck and drop-tail hem. see more...

Review (1)
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I just got one of these as an early Christmas gift, and this is by far my favorite thing North Face has ever produced! It's comfy and flowy which after my recent weight gain is nice because I don't feel like it makes me look heavier, but it also camouflages my belly which is my problem area. It also if warm and comfy, and looks cute without making an effort. I'm buying in other colors when they're not sold out I currently have black. Also the neck isn't tight and you can make it loose or tighter whichever you prefer.