Personal CareSexual HealthGeneric

by Generic

Buy Women Sexy Hollow Floral Lace G-string Briefs Panties Thongs Lingerie Underwear Knickers HITC at Walmart.com

Waist: High Waist

Decoration: Hollow Lace

Style: Casual, Sexys

There are 4 sizes (S/M/L/XL) available

Gender: Female

Anyone use Knotty Knickers or Splendies Undie subscription box?? Anyone have codes if you do?! Mine is attached on photo. 💋 What are your thoughts? Comfy? True to size? Any other out there? Splendies Women's 3x Blue/pink Design Panties With White Lace - - Msrp: $12
Do you think I can get my bottom smashed in this?
?I would love to get my tiny butt smashed in this?
Start your review of Women Sexy Hollow Floral Lace G-string Briefs Panties Thongs Lingerie Underwear Knickers HITC!
Kelsey A.
Canton
Women Sexy Hollow Floral Lace G-string Briefs Panties Thongs Lingerie Underwear Knickers HITC uploaded by Kelsey A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Not the same one pictured but I just wanted To mention that I buy Amazon lingerie ranging anywhere from $12-$25. It is always the exact right size. I’ve never had an issue. Shipping is always quick. If you want to see more of me like this follow me at www . OnlyFans .com /kaukie
Darina E.
Brooklyn, NY
good air circulation from behind 😆😆 i cant sleep with this panties on because my hubby gets crazy so you have to know if you wear this you have to deal with consequences 😆😆
Sean T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The wife absolutely loves them!! They are made of good material and doesn't leave you itchy like a lot of fabric does.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
2,020 reviews
All I can say is they are super cute and really soft! Definitely a yes for me! I’m telling you they are the best and fit true to size
Sunshine G.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got some odd these from Wish. They are amazing!! My husband LOVES, LOVES THEM! Takes time to tie up is it comes untied.
Elvira  Z.
Haverstraw, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,339 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These sexy things I received as a gift form my husband and they are amazing! I wear them inside the house and I feel so comfortable, beautiful and sexy! I fee young again and I have more stamina! I love them 🥰❤️😍
Princess K.
Super sexy. Always a hit in the bedroom. Or to just feel sexy👄 its super soft on your skin and just goes with what ever outfit you have picked out for the evening.
Christa C.
KITCHENER , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Women Sexy Hollow Floral Lace G-string Briefs Panties Thongs Lingerie Underwear Knickers HITC uploaded by Christa C.
Knottyknickers.co $3 a pair or 3 for $12.99! Month! I got 2 shipments now, and SO sexy and comfy. I am feeling my own butt in them since they got here.
Ashleigh W.
This piece is absolutely stunning! The allure of the outfit would make the woman feel incredibly sexy and if she wants to show it of to her significant other they would surely be pleased. The material looks breathable and aesthetically pleasing and I would definitely love to try this outfit out!
Alexandra P.
Me encanta tiene una tela súper hermosa es muy cómodo que encantaría de obsequio me gusta como ve es muy asequible me gusta mucho