BeautyNailNail CareRevlon
WOMEN Hypnotic Nail Enamel #450--5oz REVLON

WOMEN Revlon Hypnotic Nail Enamel #450--.5oz REVLON

Revlon Hypnotic Nail Enamel #450--.5oz

(haven't actually been able to fall asleep yet for the night/morning..not too sure why but anyhow I'm just not actually all that tired yet for some reason), been doing my nails til I do actually become tired, with WOMEN Revlon Hypnotic Nail Enamel #450--.5oz REVLON I do like it so far ..I used a base coat of [brand:sally-hansen] 'Color Therapy Nail Primer' #551, then two coats of the Recliner one; the second coat was just finished and is now in the process of drying. 💅💜💟
Start your review of WOMEN Revlon Hypnotic Nail Enamel #450--.5oz REVLON!
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
WOMEN Revlon Hypnotic Nail Enamel #450--.5oz REVLON uploaded by Samantha F.
I purchased this nail polish at my local Cub Foods store in the beauty and self care area a few weeks ago and immediately upon application, I was able to tell that this (both shade and formula wise) would easily become a new favorite of mine and staple in my nail polish collection for a little bit of a bolder/more colorful and metallic look, for a long time to come. This nail polish glides across my nails *so* smoothly and easily, with or without a base coat, is easy to apply smoothly, with no nics or 'bunching up' effects if I accidentally skid across my nail too quickly or intensely with the brush, has a reasonably quick drying time between (light to medium thickness) coats in my opinion, and fries down to a beautifully smooth,. pigmented, and reflective finish. The price, especially for such (to me at least) extremely high quality I also pretty amazing. It is a nail polish I have seen widely available at many grocery and drugstores. This is a nail polish (whether in this shade or other shades in this line of polishes) that I would very strongly recommend for others to give a try if they are looking for a high quality yet inexpensive, pigmented, and long lasting nail polish.
Anita C.
Richmond, KY
This Revoln Nail Polish is Beautiful when looking at the bottle but when u apply the color seems to be lighter an doesn't shift like I thought it would!! I love bold vibrant colors but was disappointed with this polish!!
Danita C.
Beautiful polish! It doesn't have much of a colorshift outside of the bottle but it's gorgeous either way. It holds up with a good top coat for about a week or so if you're not particularly careful. I would definitely buy again
Angela H.
Lakeland, FL
I'm gonna start by saying I've never been a fan of Revlon polishes...I only got this one cause it was on sale at Dollar Tree...glad it was only $1!! It does
Fenyx R 彩.
Atlanta
At this price point Revlon has a few polishes worth noting. I typically go for a gel just because I can cure it so much faster but Revlon has a few colors just too pretty to pass on, this being one. While the form8isnt amazing and it takes a few coats for full coverage, it dries fast and is an excellent color. Would recommend
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Purchased at: Walmart
Alot of color veriations and all of them are pretty and bright alot of color. The polish itself didn't last the whole week without any chips but I did enjoy the color.
Britny M.
Newell, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the colors that revlon makes they're always so pretty and vibrant you never wanna take it off of your nails.
Erica M.
5886 M 65 Hale
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great one coat nail polish. You can always count on this one for a quick on the go one coat color. But use it up quick because this polish won't last long.
Amber W.
Waterville
Revlon is one of my favorite brands of polish under $10. It is opaque in one to two coats and dries quick. The variety of colors is also great.
Sherry C.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
Last really long. Love the color and tje texture both and would love to buy from them in the hear future!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
il y a 2 mois
(haven't actually been able to fall asleep yet for the night/morning..not too sure why but anyhow I'm just not actually all that tired yet for some reason), been doing my nails til I do actually become tired, with WOMEN Revlon Hypnotic Nail Enamel #450--.5oz REVLON I do like it so far ..I used a base coat of Sally Hansen 'Color Therapy Nail Primer' #551, then two coats of the Recliner one; the second coat was just finished and is now in the process of drying. 💅💜💟
Jessica B. il y a 2 mois