BY PAYOT

Launched By The Design House Of Payot In 1922. Pavlova Edt 1 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: A Soft And Delicate Floral. Recommended For Romantic Use. Women see more...

Grace B.
Austin, TX
Have had many compliments, such as " you smell so good " " what is that, it smells great " , the odor is soft but memorable, time and time again people make comments on how good I smell. This product arrived on time and is exactly as I remembered it from years past.
A great buy !!!
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good for the skin! Smells good! And keeps your skin nice all day! It's has a good scent! And your can find it on amazon
Joyce C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good scent left on skin and our moisturizes quite good. Keeps slub feeling good all day long.
Jessica W.
Stuttgart, AR
Leaves such an amazing smell on your body. People constantly ask what I'm wearing.
Alexssandra C.
Brasil
Akdkdkdi jdjddnjddnkx Ai loved the product you could send me send back the product loved it too
Daisy G.
Where can I get this it's not on Amazon?
Samantha B.
What is this used for? I m a little confused?
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Im just here for the badge
Gabrielle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this stuff used for?
Azul d.
Charlestown, MA
Is this good for young adults?