BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Buy on Beauty ...
Becca L.
I'm rather meh about this product. It seems to have a powdery scent that most perfumes have. maybe mine was getting old but I did not care for this one. The bottle seems nice and easily recognizable. I would not buy this again. I would not know where to find one.
ashley e.
This is a nice brand with different smells and a decent price. It was always my moms favorite. I like Juicy Couture better and then this one.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
This was one of my first perfumes and I loved it. It was a fun scent. Now with all the variations they have, it's not my #1
Sherri N.
New Washingtn, OH
This is my first try of Curve for women, but I think I'll go back and get a full sized set for myself! Smells great.
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
I haven't worn this in years. I used to love it. I didn't know they still made it. I may go look for it again.
Jessica P.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the fresh smell and detail on the bottly. Cap stays on well and is drop proof hard to break the bottle
Michelle S.
How does this compare to Curve scents?