Traditional notes are combined in unprecedented, bold ways to create this exotic and sensual fragrance by Michael Kors. Top notes include Dewy freesia and Moroccan incense. Middle notes include Tuberose, blue orris, white wings peony and arum lilies.

Is the bottle made of glass?
How strong is the scent?
Does this perfume last throughout the day?
Start your review of Women EDP!
Dionne S.
Federal Way, WA
Women EDP uploaded by Dionne S.
After reviewing this product I can honestly say that this perfume smells wonderful and is pure quality. The packaging is a nice glossy high end rectangular thick glass perfume bottle with a beautiful chrome top. It's a modern classic stunner. Stays on all day or evening.
Amanda C.
Sesser, IL
Women EDP uploaded by Amanda C.
Women EDP uploaded by Amanda C.
This is my one and only perfume I ever use! The smell is absolutely breathtaking. I am constantly getting compliments on how beautiful the perfume smells. Sometimes I don't even wear it, and you can still smell the perfume from the day before. One of my absolute faves!
Charity B.
Austell, GA
Women EDP uploaded by Charity B.
Women EDP Is definitely one of my go to fragrances in the spring and summer. It puts you in the mind of a not too strong floral scent it smells so fresh and sexy. I love to wear it when I’m going out on a date.
Rachel W.
Women EDP uploaded by Rachel W.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the highest rated perfumes on Sephora and the cute bag that came with it was a must for me! I am now also obsessed with the fragrance. Its light feminine and not too hard on the nose
angie P.
Women EDP uploaded by angie P.
Purchased at: Macy's
OMG es Mi perfume favorito me encanta le eh comprado 4 veces y dura por varios días en mi ropa , se los recomendó
Tuyet H.
Mobile , AL
My lovely mother just bought me this Michael kors perfume and I'm In love with this scent!! The smell stay on for the whole day, I get a lot of compliment on the smell too!!
Carrie F.
Louisville, KY
Women EDP uploaded by Carrie F.
This is one of my top fives. Lil harsh at first but long lasting. And what can i say but i love a good scent that last. Im a smoker so if the perfume helps cover and last .... they must be doing something right in my book.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Smells amazing, very strong and very long lasting. It lasts on me for 8 plus hours. . Note soured what I would call this it's more floral than fruity, it smells clean at the same time.
Esha J.
Milwaukee
Women EDP uploaded by Esha J.
Okay so when I first got it, it was a gift. It was years ago and I didn’t like it.. Years pass, I find it & just try it on. Would you believe it’s my favorite now? 😂 It smells soooo good and last the whole day! Love it!!
Kendall S.
bakersfield, CA
Women EDP uploaded by Kendall S.
Wow I can’t express enough how much I LOVE this perfume. If you buy a Michael kors scent, THIS is the one. I literally get compliments on it every time I wear it! It has such a natural floral scent that even men go out of their way to compliment how beautiful it smells! Haha! I’ve purchased it 3 times now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...