BeautyFragranceFragrance for Herphilosophy
Women Eau De Toilette Spray 4 oz Philosophy

Women Eau De Toilette Spray 4 oz Philosophy

Amazing Grace, the 2003 white floral fragrance from Philosophy, hits all the right notes. The scent opens with a bright pop of bergamot and grapefruit that revitalizes your spirit before blossoming into a jasmine and freesia heart that's as fresh and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women Eau De Toilette Spray 4 oz Philosophy!
Carleen B.
Women Eau De Toilette Spray 4 oz Philosophy uploaded by Carleen B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very clean and feminine scent. I definitely get the floral but not really the "musk". It comes off as very basic to me, but as I said before very clean and feminine. It just doesn't have the "wow" factor for me. It doesn't exactly jump out at you which is what I like my perfumes to do.
Marisol C.
Roseburg, OR
This pefume smells amazing and lingers but not to overpowering, its light and such a great perfume for an everyday spritz
Shyla  J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Of all the philosophies fragrances this one is the classic and the best! I usually do like heavier fragrances. However, this is a wonderful everyday scent, that leaves you smelling fresh and clean, but also a little sexy. I always get compliments when wearing this. I do prefer the roller ball, but you can't always find it and usually need to buy in a gift set.
Brittaineay W.
Theodore, AL
This is one of the Most elegant smelling perfumes! The scent is a bit strong, more on the flowery side,but still very nice! There's nothing I would change about this! It literally lasts all day and night! A little goes along way! I continue to restock when I run out!
Katilin  E.
I ADORE this product, it is absolutely my favorite perfume, I don't know one person that doesn't absolutely love this scent. It is light, but not so light that you don't know you're wearing anything. I HIGHLY recommend this perfume to everyone.

Looking for your answer?