BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerVince Camuto Fiori
WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 34 OZ & BODY LOTION 5 OZ & PARFUM SPRAY 34 OZ MINI VINCE CAMUTO FIORI

by Vince Camuto Fiori

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ & BODY LOTION 5 OZ & PARFUM SPRAY .34 OZ MINI

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ & BODY LOTION 5 OZ & PARFUM SPRAY .34 OZ MINI VINCE CAMUTO FIORI!
Erika C.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a Christmas gift and ending up liking it more than I expected. Nice floral-citric strong scent. I just personally feel that it won't last as long as other perfumes, eventhough got people ask me what perfume it is since it stays forever.
Jennifer  G.
2,859 reviews
I really enjoyed using this gift set from Vince Camuto it smells so good and that's my signature perfume when I like to smell very nice and elegant it is kind of pricey but I do prefer to buy the insect as it is a more bang for the buck and I absolutely love small sizes of perfume to travel and put them in my purse and also the large size he'll definitely there's tons of product left for almost a year to use I don't use a lot of perfume but this perfume is definitely my favorite and which I have repurchased tons of time since I can remember and I do recommend this is very amazing smell and it lasts all day on your skin and you don't really have to spray or anything like that because it's super long-lasting but just two or three sprays
Annette R.
Smells great. Lasts long. Has a fresh clean scent. Not as floral as I thought it would be given the name a pleasant surprise.
Rebecca B.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve just started using Vince Camuto perfumes and love every one! These perfumes smell great and you only need a couple spritz to stay smelling good all day! The smell is light and pleasant. I’ve bought this for all the women in my family for Christmas presents and they all loved it!
Britney L.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually purchase this for my mom for her bday recently & she is madly in love with it.
Hannah Jayde C.
Arrowsmith
This is a great set. It's a steal for the price. Fiori is one of my signature scents. It's light and beautiful but unfortunately it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to. I definitely recommend Fiori!
Rivelle W.
Vince Camuto's Fiori has an alluring scent that is sweet, yet sexy that captures whomever it captures.

Looking for your answer?