MakeupPerfume & CologneTiffany & Co.
WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 25 OZ TIFFANY & CO

WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ

Is this a light or heavy scent ?
How long does the scent last?
What’s it smell like? Does it last long? Is it a good go to for everyday wear?
Start your review of WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO!
Amanda R.
WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Macy's
The smell is absolutely amazing!.. BUT it doesn’t seem to last for very long. 🙁 Which is frustrating because it smells so good. It’s a nice floral smell. I do recommend it if you’re just going out to dinner or something. You’re gonna have to reapply if you’re planning on being out all night.
Andrea S.
Los Angeles, CA
WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO uploaded by Andrea S.
Purchased at: Perfumania
Classy, Soft, sexy, crisp, date night worthy. Must have for sure! Pricy but worth every red cent!
Heather B.
Stockton, CA
WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO uploaded by Heather B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has a beautiful world smell to it. I have been wearing this perfume forever so for Christmas my husband gifted it to me! Let me say the packaging is beautiful and the bottle clean looking and elegant looking as well! Has a beautiful light floral scent that is awesome! I will say a little goes a long way so don’t over spray or you will have it too strong! If you like a nice floral smell this is for you a confident beautiful woman that you are [product:women-eau-de-parfum-spray-25-oz-tiffany-&-co]
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO uploaded by Eva L.
Purchased at: Macy's
Omgggggg this perfume right here is just like heaven please get you wife you girlfriend or mamma or even your self one it’s the most amazing smell Ever!!! It’s so unique you can automatically tell That it’s very different from others I got a ton of compliments [product:tiffany-&-co-tiffany-sheer-eau-de-toilette]
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO uploaded by ally W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My sweet husband got this for me as a Christmas gift after he saw me eyeballing the bottle at the mall. I was apprehensive when it came to a jewelry company creating a scent but this is very mature and lovely. Clean with hints of Iris and musk. I save it for special occasions. WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO
Henry G.
WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO uploaded by Henry G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this new scent from Tiffany!!! This a very sensual and luxurious scent which lasts all day. It does have a floral note, which isn’t what I usually prefer, but it’s not too sweet. I also appreciate that this perfume is unique, mature, and not overwhelming. I’ve received many compliments from coworkers and friends so it does get you noticed. Since I can be very picky and sensitive to smells, you know it’s amazing and was added as a new addition to my daily routine. The diamond cut bottle is also gorgeous and will be displayed.WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO
Janci M.
Menifee, CA
WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO uploaded by Janci M.
Amazing scent, light and sexy at the same time. Makes me feel beautiful i have many high end perfumes(a obsession) this is one of my favs, i do use scent bird to find my favs but i will use over and over!!!
Preksha P.
N Brunswick, NJ
WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO uploaded by Preksha P.
This is a great perfume! I got mine at the Bloomingdales Annual Fall sale and I loved it. I took one star off because sometimes this scent does make my nose itch but not too bad. I love the hints of floral and musk in this scent, it's very feminine but also a little manly as well. Kinda like a badass scent if you know what i mean. They even personalized my bottle during the sale (SO CUTE) picture below :) <3
Jae P.
Lawrenceville, GA
If you like light clean smelling scents, you may like this. It’s long lasting and I would consider it to be cost efficient for a Tiffany product.
Trephia H.
Schenectady, NY
WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TIFFANY & CO uploaded by Trephia H.
I received this as a gift from my husband. I fell in love with the packing as “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is my all time fav movie. I love the blue color. However the smell is incredible floral musk smell. I highly recommend this parfume [product:tiffany-&-co-eau-de-parfum-set]