Reduce the appearance of your pores with our Pore Filler. The perfect pre-foundation basecoat this talc-free oil-free formulation includes Vitamin E to smooth and enhance your skin.

Women Cosmetic Pore Filler POF01 - Face Primer; FACE & BODY PRIMER 0.67 FL. OZ( 20ml ); ALLFASHIONWEB ONLY - FREE GIFT & FREE SHIPPING Available.; 14 Days - Return, Refund & Exchange Accept.

Does it really work?
Start your review of Women Cosmetic Pore Filler POF01 - Face Primer 0.67 FL. OZ( 20ml ) BeutiYo + Free Earring!
Fort Wayne, IN
This product isn't bad. I'm not. Huge user of primer so I dont have much to compare it too. I didn't really notice a difference in my pores. But I have really small pores to begin with, may be different for someone with bigger pores. I dont think I would buy it again I would try another product. Not because it's bad but because it's not my favorite.
Owens Cross roads , AL
I love the way this primer fills in and blurs. It's soft, not sticky tacky and goes on smooth. I don't have to worry about my pores being seen at all. My pimples are covered as well, only have to add a little base and powder and voila, all done. It's a great product to use. I have combination skin and it works well in my T-zone.
Boston Court apartments #2 Santa Rosa California
I really like this product it makes me look so pretty it feels so good I just love this it looks great the formula is so good it makes me feel unstoppable just it's great I have nothing to say about it it's just magnificent I would totally recommended this and I would totally buy it again
Oak Harbor, WA
This works well! It keeps your make up on and doesn’t seem to irritate my sensitive skin. For the price I wish you got a little more product. It can be hard to get all the product out. I usually end up cutting it open to use the last of it . But overall a good Primer!
Bayville, NJ
To be honest I never saw a difference with this primer.. it smells good but I noticed my pores were still pretty large after putting this on. I don’t think it helped keep my makeup on longer but I would be interested in trying again.
Vernal
I love this primer its affordable and helps blur my pores it reminds me of the pore porefessional primer by Benefit I suffer from large pores so this really helps it's easy to use and blend
Gilbert
Good primer, because it has a little bit of a tint to it I sometimes put this primer on and call it a day if I don’t feel like doing a full face. It smoothens and fills pores.
This stuff is fantastic. It's good product at a good price. It always makes my makeup look smooth and great. I have larger pores and it fills in so nicely making my makeup look better. Its ine of my favorite primers to use for a great makeup look!
Maryville, TN
I love this pore filler does a great job filling in my pores Gives my face a burred finish I think it’s great the way it is The pore filler was easy to apply and blended to a great finish I would buy this product again
Tampa, FL
My clients love this primer! It really does minimize the pores and leaves a flawless skin texture hiding pores under foundation with a smooth finish! Super soft texture to the product and I def need more in my kit!