BY NONE

50 issues - The #1 woman's weekly! Every issue of Woman's World Magazine is filled with real-life stories, fabulous recipes, relationship advice, weight loss secrets, as well as tons of other fun-filled and informational tidbits for the everyday woman. see more...

Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
I love thei magazine.. lots of quick tips and info for everyday issues. Really good feel good stories and always highlighting a new diet/lifestyle to try out. Plus has really good positive sayings and funny pics of kids. a little bit of everything.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Woman's World is great beach bag reading. Lots of fun articles on a variety of topics from Women to Beauty to Family and Celebs. Easy to read tabloid style with lots of glossy pictures. Just a fun read!
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Is it just me or does this magazine seem to be extremely outdated? I am surprised that they are still so popular. The branding is terrible. I picture someone from the 50's reading it.
Cameryn L.
Winnipeg, MB
I read this very often. I wish it had more nail art vs. makeup tips, but otherwise, its a good magazine. offers health tips, fashion/beauty tips, recipes, stories and a bit of humor.
Priya E.
a perfect magazine i use when i travel. and i travel a lot so this magazine is always in my bag . you would never get bored of it. i got it by my friend.
Tracy M.
Chesterville, ON
My mom used to read this, I often pick it up in the waiting room at the doctors office. Great recipes are always in every edition. Wonderful articles.
Shopping S.
Kitchener , ON
Woman’s World is one my favourite magazines because it has such a variety of interests and articles in it. I love the creativity of the meals and recipes for special holidays like St Valentine’s Day or Christmas.

I love the ideas in it for clothing and the tips for household chores.

Highly recommended for a quick but informative and entertaining read !
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
When do you usually purchase the magazine?
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
What is your favorite section in the magazine?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine has been around forever, my mom used to buy a copy every week when I was a kid!! Does anyone else remember there mom reading this?

MagazineLine

MagazineLine was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.