BY NONE

50 issues - The #1 woman's weekly! Every issue of Woman's World Magazine is filled with real-life stories, fabulous recipes, relationship advice, weight loss secrets, as well as tons of other fun-filled and informational tidbits for the everyday woman. see more...

Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Easy to read, and has helpful information that is easy to understand. This magazine also is geared to healthy eating with easy to follow recipes, that taste good. A section is also geared tword fashion.
Yessi T.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love this magazine. A lot of diet ideas, a lot of recipes. A little bit of funny stories and great stories. I do however wish the fashion part of it was more updated. I love reading them though.
Tiffany B.
I think this is one of very few good magazines out there. It is full of fun ideas, tips, stories, etc. Plus you get a new issue every week! This way I am never left with nothing to read!
Dawn D.
I always thought this magazine seemed to be a tabloid - there is always a new "diet" on the cover. Once you open it up, thought, it is full of information - from recipes, to DIY, to crafts, to stories, to jokes, to pictures, etc (the list goes on and on).
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I feel that this magazine is very out-dated. I find things in it to be for women during the era when this magazine first came out. Nothing updated really. They put updated people on the front cover but the inside material leaves a lot to be desired.
Taylor K.
Carey, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 4
My grandmas gets these a lot, then she brings them to my house and I don't want them. I think they're meant for older women who have nothing better to do but watch soaps and read.
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
This is my favorite magazine have a a lot articules and tips recipes, diets,history decoration I love this magazine a lo tips fo save the money and one place to make a trip
DAWN M.
I absolutely love Woman's World Magazine. It keeps me up to date on the latest fashion trends, diets and makeup. It even gives me practical advice on marriage and money!
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Quite a few quick to read articles, easy recipes and "weight loss" fads. Not the best, I've picked up a few copies here and there and I'm never really that impressed.
Bianca P.
I'm really not a huge fan of this magazine. I feel as though a lot of the content is repeated throughout the issues and I'm not big on that.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
When do you usually purchase the magazine?
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
What is your favorite section in the magazine?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine has been around forever, my mom used to buy a copy every week when I was a kid!! Does anyone else remember there mom reading this?

MagazineLine

MagazineLine was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.