BY NONE

50 issues - The #1 woman's weekly! Every issue of Woman's World Magazine is filled with real-life stories, fabulous recipes, relationship advice, weight loss secrets, as well as tons of other fun-filled and informational tidbits for the everyday woman. see more...

Karrie S.
This is overall a good magazine to read. It always has information on what foods are really good for you, or a new diet plan or tips you can follow to help you lose weight. There are recipes that you can cut out and save to make. Some are the diet foods and there are some like easy family dinners. The rest of the magazine has interesting articles like a true story or an article on how to decorate your house. It varies and I think it comes out every week. My mom purchases these a lot, so I take them from her when she's finished with them.
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I don't care what all the naysayers have to say, I love this magazine! It's a very predictable magazine but that's what I like about it. The recipes seem so simple, the beauty tips are easy and I love that they use drugstore products, the weekly mysteries, jokes, etc. It's a very fun read and I am always so excited to receive the next issue in the mail!
Cheri G.
London, OH
This is my go to airplane, airport, sitting by the pool or on the beach magazine. The articles are short enough to read quickly but still a variety of fun topics. Although I never follow through with trying the recipes there are really some great ones in it that I'm always "going to make that!!!!"
Denise G.
Used to love doing the crosswords in my aunt's set of magazines until I realized their answers were being repeated throughout a short period of time. Their recipes look delicious though! Also, they definitely have some decent tricks and tips for hygiene, cooking, baking, and overall health.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great easy to read magazine. There are great recipes and some cute party ideas. I find some of the diet articles to be repetitive. I also don't go for the "hokey" aspect- pictures of grandchildren and stories about angels. Though they are a sweet touch, they aren't for me.
Griselda R.
I love this magazine. I love everything about it: the articles, the do-it-yourself ideas, the little jokes. Everything! My favorite things were the inspirational quotes and the mystery story at the end. Use to buy it every week as a treat to myself. It's very inexpensive too. Love it!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Woman's World really isn't a magazine for me. I have found some great recipes and housekeeping tips, but some of the stories are super cheesy, and they tend to tout fad diets as real health claims. Also I feel like the idea of marketing towards women is a little outdated.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I think Dr. Oz is helpful but I really think this magazine surrounds him too heavily. Some of the information in here is iffy too, I wonder how much they really focus on health.
Nicole R.
Flushing, NY
I really dislike the focus of 'womans world' and how weight loss, cleaning, and cooking are some of the most discussed topics. I understand that many women are interested in that but it turned me off of the magazine for good.
Martha R.
RIVERBANK
I get Woman's World every week. It's cheap. It has great recipes. I like reading the whole thing. It has great ideas. Diet Ideas. It is a pretty good magazine. I enjoy, and its not that expensive to buy at a store.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
When do you usually purchase the magazine?
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
What is your favorite section in the magazine?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine has been around forever, my mom used to buy a copy every week when I was a kid!! Does anyone else remember there mom reading this?