BY NONE

50 issues - The #1 woman's weekly! Every issue of Woman's World Magazine is filled with real-life stories, fabulous recipes, relationship advice, weight loss secrets, as well as tons of other fun-filled and informational tidbits for the everyday woman. see more...

Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
This is my go to airplane, airport, sitting by the pool or on the beach magazine. The articles are short enough to read quickly but still a variety of fun topics. Although I never follow through with trying the recipes there are really some great ones in it that I'm always "going to make that!!!!"
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I think this is one of very few good magazines out there. It is full of fun ideas, tips, stories, etc. Plus you get a new issue every week! This way I am never left with nothing to read!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Bookworm Expert
This magazine has great and helpful recipes to keep you fit, so whenever I am at the grocery store and need tips, I grab this
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Quite a few quick to read articles, easy recipes and "weight loss" fads. Not the best, I've picked up a few copies here and there and I'm never really that impressed.
Kenda P.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , Ga
Easy to read, and has helpful information that is easy to understand. This magazine also is geared to healthy eating with easy to follow recipes, that taste good. A section is also geared tword fashion.
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
I always thought this magazine seemed to be a tabloid - there is always a new "diet" on the cover. Once you open it up, thought, it is full of information - from recipes, to DIY, to crafts, to stories, to jokes, to pictures, etc (the list goes on and on).
emilee s.
emilee s.
This magazine is pretty good for how to articles or recipes. It has a lot of very helpful hints
Louisa H.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Woman's World really isn't a magazine for me. I have found some great recipes and housekeeping tips, but some of the stories are super cheesy, and they tend to tout fad diets as real health claims. Also I feel like the idea of marketing towards women is a little outdated.
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
I love this magazine. I love everything about it: the articles, the do-it-yourself ideas, the little jokes. Everything! My favorite things were the inspirational quotes and the mystery story at the end. Use to buy it every week as a treat to myself. It's very inexpensive too. Love it!
Karrie S.
Karrie S.
This is overall a good magazine to read. It always has information on what foods are really good for you, or a new diet plan or tips you can follow to help you lose weight. There are recipes that you can cut out and save to make. Some are the diet foods and there are some like easy family dinners. The rest of the magazine has interesting articles like a true story or an article on how to decorate your house. It varies and I think it comes out every week. My mom purchases these a lot, so I take them from her when she's finished with them.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
When do you usually purchase the magazine?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
What is your favorite section in the magazine?
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Bookworm Expert
This magazine has been around forever, my mom used to buy a copy every week when I was a kid!! Does anyone else remember there mom reading this?