BY NONE

50 issues - The #1 woman's weekly! Every issue of Woman's World Magazine is filled with real-life stories, fabulous recipes, relationship advice, weight loss secrets, as well as tons of other fun-filled and informational tidbits for the everyday woman. see more...

Denise G.
Used to love doing the crosswords in my aunt's set of magazines until I realized their answers were being repeated throughout a short period of time. Their recipes look delicious though! Also, they definitely have some decent tricks and tips for hygiene, cooking, baking, and overall health.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
This magazine is great for every personality of women. I love the health articles as well.
Bianca P.
Melrose, MA
I'm really not a huge fan of this magazine. I feel as though a lot of the content is repeated throughout the issues and I'm not big on that.
Michelle C.
Good magazine, with helpful articles. ALways a good read, especially while waiting in a doctors office!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I think Dr. Oz is helpful but I really think this magazine surrounds him too heavily. Some of the information in here is iffy too, I wonder how much they really focus on health.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great easy to read magazine. There are great recipes and some cute party ideas. I find some of the diet articles to be repetitive. I also don't go for the "hokey" aspect- pictures of grandchildren and stories about angels. Though they are a sweet touch, they aren't for me.
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
Bookworm Expert
My grandmas gets these a lot, then she brings them to my house and I don't want them. I think they're meant for older women who have nothing better to do but watch soaps and read.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
This is my favorite magazine have a a lot articules and tips recipes, diets,history decoration I love this magazine a lo tips fo save the money and one place to make a trip
Ella-Liessa H.
Medford, OR
My Mom loves this magazine and when I visit her I will peruse it. The articles are interesting and the tips are great!
Lindsey Z.
I don't think this magazine has any real legit info in it much like all the others.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
When do you usually purchase the magazine?
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
What is your favorite section in the magazine?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Bookworm Expert
This magazine has been around forever, my mom used to buy a copy every week when I was a kid!! Does anyone else remember there mom reading this?