Woman's Day uploaded by Shalom S.Woman's Day uploaded by Mary N.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Written and edited for the contemporary woman, Woman's Day Magazine is for readers who enjoy the traditional values of home and family while balancing career, money, and personal fulfillment. Each issue of Woman's Day Magazine also discusses health and fitness, crafts, cooking, relationships, and beauty tips. see more...

Woman's Day
  • "I really like this magazine- great ideas for the home and for me personally regarding my health or style " in 2 reviews
  • "I look forward to it every month." in 1 review
Vanessa A.
This was a staple at my mother's house since i was a child. This magazine is chuck full of neat tips, recipes for all occasions,party designs, kitchen decor and much more. The kids section was the coolest due to the toys and desserts
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
I really love this magazine! I used to read my mom's Womens Day magazines and now I read my own. There are lots of recipies, craft ideas, and a ton of other info pertaining to women. This is a magazine that suits most women. Not as risque as Redbook, these usually contain content that is appropriate for younger ladies.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Great magazine for lying on the beach, airport, plane, etc. Short informative articles. Some good quick tips for around the house, etc. Great recipes that I always say I'm going to try. Plenty of pictures and everything is well written. This is one of my standard long time subscriptions.
Joella D.
waco, TX
I started reading Woman's Day when I was a teenager. I have always enjoyed the recipes, advice, articles on health and beauty. When I became a busy wife and mother, the time saving tips, easy decorating ideas, parenting advice, or just plain life advice, really helps out for a busy life. My subscriptions have changed a lot over the years, but Woman's Day has always been one I have kept.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
TOO MANY ADS! I am not sure how I ended up with my subscription, but I am annoyed with every issue. There are some great articles on occasion, but this last issues, I found NOTHING worth keeping. I just threw it out. It is 60% ads (mostly medications) and the rest is just recycled things from the last two years worth of articles.
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
This magazine is literally jammed packed with lots of information that is really quite insightful. I however feel like it is a magazine that my Grandma would be reading. I did at one time have a subscription because I got it free at the time. The information is great but the outside and the pics always seem to be outdated.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I enjoy the variety that Woman's Day provides. It is not an expensive magazine and it packed full of health advice, recipes, and informative articles. I appreciate quick tips for being a mom on the go!
Heather S.
Edina , MN
Woman's Day is an okay. It's not a magazine I'd subscribe to, but I enjoy reading it in waiting rooms or if it's on the coffee table at family member's homes. I like the recipes, crafts, beauty, and some of the health information.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
I have read Woman's day magazine at times. The articles are interesting . At times they seem to repeat the format though. Like latest diet, vitamin, or hair style trend.
Amanda N.
Meh. I can't say that this magazine ever intrigues me for very long. I would never buy one and only read it when it's the only thing at a doctor's office. It simply seems outdated to me.
Adeline P.