Woman's Day uploaded by Elyse D.

BY WOMAN'S DAY

Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
Best magazine. The October 2017 issue was great. I especially liked the section on how to dress up a pumpkin without carving it. It had great fall treats and snack ideas in it. It was colorful. Lots and lots of pictures wirh step by step instructions. Great fall fashion trends. I like that they give you information on where to buy the clothes or jewlery and the price along with it. The exercise portion was helpful. As well. Overall good layout and very entertaining.
Elyse D.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I remember reading my mom's issues of Woman's Day. I really enjoyed reading the articles. I just recently placed a year subscription. I am looking foreward to reading the articles, gaining household tips and trying new recipes.

Robyn D.
Helpful tips on everything from meals to cosmetics. Great pictures, decent articles, and usually a good coupon. I would love to see better samples and see them every issue.
Rory L.
love this magazine. love the coupons, the stories and recipes that you get. i try to pick one up when i see a new one out. What coupons i do not use, i share at work. when i am done with the magazine, i give it to a girl at work who takes them to a nursing home.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Woman's Day .magazine has been around for ages.I can remember my .other reading it.it has come along way.Love the whole lay out of the magazine.recipes,fashion,tips and great articles.I believe all women can relate to this magazine.
Jennifer M.
Verona, WI
My mom subscribed to this and I remember loving it so much. I feel like the quality has gone way down. It is fun to read, but it's still full of ads, lots of the same material month after month. I'm disappointed.
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoy reading this magazine! It has great articles, delicious recipes, good advice, and interesting articles! I do recommend it. I am considering getting a subscription. I would enjoy it coming to my door monthly!
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
You might think this is for older women but no. I am 21 and a mom of two boys. this magazine puts woman back into who I am. I love this they always have the most beautiful center pieces. recipes are amazing.
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really enjoy Women's Day magazine. There are always great, healthy recipes and tips on saving money or DIY stuff. Its inexpensive and I think there is a lot of stuff that most women can relate to in it.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
One of my favorite magazine out there a lot of useful information on women interest from working out to taking care of yourself and your family also has great recipes and ideas
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
Do you subscribe to Woman's Day?