Woman's Day uploaded by Elyse D.

BY WOMAN'S DAY

Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
Best magazine. The October 2017 issue was great. I especially liked the section on how to dress up a pumpkin without carving it. It had great fall treats and snack ideas in it. It was colorful. Lots and lots of pictures wirh step by step instructions. Great fall fashion trends. I like that they give you information on where to buy the clothes or jewlery and the price along with it. The exercise portion was helpful. As well. Overall good layout and very entertaining.
Robyn D.
Helpful tips on everything from meals to cosmetics. Great pictures, decent articles, and usually a good coupon. I would love to see better samples and see them every issue.
Rory L.
love this magazine. love the coupons, the stories and recipes that you get. i try to pick one up when i see a new one out. What coupons i do not use, i share at work. when i am done with the magazine, i give it to a girl at work who takes them to a nursing home.
Elyse D.
Bookworm Expert
I remember reading my mom's issues of Woman's Day. I really enjoyed reading the articles. I just recently placed a year subscription. I am looking foreward to reading the articles, gaining household tips and trying new recipes.

Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Bookworm Expert
Woman's Day magazine is a wonderful magazine that I have been reading for years. It has great stories, tips, and ideas!
Erica R.
Seattle, WA
I enjoy reading this for the recipes, inspirational stories, and love that it's for every women.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love reading this magazine. It's always very informative.I also love the recipes.
Jamie V.
Southgate, MI
My Mom has a subscription to this and I read it sometimes. It's a good magazine with good articles.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
Good magazine with pretty decent articles (of course there's tons of ads and a lot of repeat topics), but the recipes alone make it worth getting a subscription (they're more fun to look at in paper form then online).
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
I don't mind this magazine they have great recipes and more interesting things
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
Do you subscribe to Woman's Day?