Womanity Eau De Parfum

by Thierry Mugler

WOMANITY

I recently purchased a used bottle of "Womanity" and I was initially skeptical to purchase because it was a 1.7 oz bottle and Mugler no longer sells them, however "THIERRY MUGLER' DID sell them... however, now I'm reading that if I have received a bottle with yellow juice that it is not authentic or spoiled! I have a small dabber that has clear juice and I did compare scents and they are very similar however the Mugler variation might be slightly harsher, but a lot of his formulas have been reformulated by Loreal... the juice did leave a slightly oily residue on my arm... has anyone else experienced these problems or have a suggestion if I should request a return from the seller? Nonetheless, I love "Womanity", but I do have a large collection so it will take me a long time to work through a bottle so I can not have a spoiled bottle in my collection... thank you! [product:thierry-mugler-womanity-eau-de-parfum]
I Miss this fragrance! Does anyone know where I can purchase more??
Any suggestions where to find this?? It’s a bit old but my favorite scent!!
Start your review of Womanity Eau De Parfum!
Product Highlights
It is my signature scent and I wear it on a weekly basis. in reviews
I highly recommend this scent for those who are looking for a signature scent that is unlike anything else. in reviews
I personally love it but I could see it not being for everyone.in reviews
Oxana M.
Quincy, MA
Womanity Eau De Parfum uploaded by Oxana M.
It's mom's and my friend's favorite perfume. I happen to own a bottle too and I only use it in summer. Its either love or hate with this one. It smells of sweet figs and seaweed. Very unique in its contrast. Great longevity and sillage. Recommend for hot wet weather it smells best then. Super cool bottle too!
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Womanity Eau De Parfum uploaded by Tiffany S.
This is the most underrated perfume. It smells sexy, powerful, confident, woody, bold. I know a lot of these are descriptive words of personality, but this perfume gives you an empowering feeling. I would continue purchasing this, one of my go to winter scents!
Regina E.
Hubbard, OH
Womanity Eau De Parfum uploaded by Regina E.
This is one of the 4 Thierry Mugler fragrances I own. I added this to my collection last. It is different than Alien, Angel, or Muse that I owned. The fragrance is much lighter than the others I own. It’s a light sweet scent. The bottle it comes in is well made with beautiful art of a woman’s face and a chain that connects the cap to the bottle so you never loose the cap. It is worth the price because the scent lasts all day and is wonderfully unique which is how I want my fragrances. Thierry Mugler fragrances are the best and it would be a hard sale to get me to switch. Try for yourself!
Alena K.
Irvine
This scent is very non mainstream, so unique, raw, sexy and so different to those syrupy sweet scents out there. You definitely have to have guts to wear this. It took me a lot of courage to buy and wear it for the first time. But now it is so loved!! It smells fresh, has strong earthy notes and sweet accent. Wow, what a fragrance!
Krista S.
Lexington, KY
What an unexpected, pleasant surprise! I received a sample of this from a lovely Fragrantica member and was unsure of how this would work for me, as the original Womanity most definitely did not. Not only did I like this, I think I've found a new love! Up until very recently, I did not know that there was a difference between Womanity and Womanity pour Elles. The pour Elles has a strawberry note which, for me, ties the entire the perfume together. My complaint with the original was that the perfume notes felts disjointed, with the heavy floral, marina notes, and sweetness all lacking cohesion. This; however, makes up for what the other is lacking. I am able to now smell the fig (I could not in the original), the salt, and the strawberry. Although there are marina notes, I don't find them overwhelming or headache-inducing. They translate as "fresh," which is exactly what I prefer. Additionally, this perfume does not appear to be the sillage monster that many of Mugler's perfumes are known for. I feel that I can happily wear this is Spring and Summer without hot-boxing any victims in my wake lol! I will say, as the strawberry and fig are very dominant, that if you are not a fan of these notes, this scent will most likely not work for you. If you are a fan of these notes like I am, you might be very pleasantly surprised!!
Anissa J.
Camino, CA
This is a very strong, sexy, musky scent. It's very different than many fragrances and is incredibly beautiful. You don't need to use much and it will last through the day.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Womanity Eau De Parfum uploaded by Sara M.
This perfume is my all time favorite. I am so sad they discontinued it. It can still be found online but just gets more expensive. The smell is floral and is sweet and fresh. The bottle is refillable and is the prettiest perfume bottle i have ever seen. I get lots of compliments when i wear this scent.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
This perfume is fresh, floral, fun and flirtly. The bottle is unique, beautiful and refillable. When you wear this scent - you will often be the only one of your group to do so. This is one of the best scents and when i wear it- compliments galore.
Davina A.
Mesa, AZ
I really love the smell of this perfume the packaging is beautiful and the smell is like flowers the bottle hasn't broken after I dropped it a couple times cause I'm clumsy but I would buy again and recommend it to friends
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I love this scent. I first smelt it on a coworker, so I had to find out what is was. She told me it was this stuff, and I then got it as a gift. I sprayed it on myself and thought, this is not the same! I smelt like a spicy hippy. I had all kinds of woodsy notes and what not, but then in about half an hour it changed. It was lighter more floral scent on me. I love it, it smells so good and I don't think it's over powering, I get lots of complements on it too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...