Woman, Eau de Toilette, 30 ml

by Versace

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woman, Eau de Toilette, 30 ml!
Borislava H.
Clarksville, AR
I love this perfume one of my favorite ones.......it's smells amazing and it lasts for a long time even after you wash you're clothes the smell is still on them
Ally A.
Best perfume ever. Smells amazing. Got a lot of complements. Everyone loved it, I loved it, the perfume was love by all. Last real long. Buying another bottle real soon, I loved it so much it was great. This perfume was perfection. I love it so much.
Nallely G.
Laredo, TX
One of my favorite perfumes ever! It has such a sweet scent and it last all day long which I love!! I get very good compliments every time I spray it on me. Highly recommend it!
Taylor P.
Middleton, MA
I love this SO MUCH! smells very good. i got a sample of it and i will definitely keep buying this brand. love it!!!
Caity Rae W.
Vernon, BC
Woman, Eau de Toilette, 30 ml uploaded by Caity Rae W.
I found this perfume to be very overpowering, which sometimes what you want but not in this case. I read some other reviews and I agree when I woman said she washed her. Luther and the scent was still there! Lol It is not a bad scent but for the strength of the scent and the amount that comes out when you spray it ( even the whole spray and walk into thing) makes people smell you coming and after you have gone.
Henna Z.
London, Highbury
What an amazing product!! Absolute worth buying as it has such a long lasting smell and you dont need to top up as often as some other brands. Not to mention the bottle is super cute!
Maria O.
Mazatlan, Sinaloa
Donatella Donatella. Thank you for existing and create so beautiful and sweet smells #versage #spray
Ask a question to the Influenster community...