BY WOLTRA #49 in Grooming Tools

Do not use in or around the eyes or other sensitive areas. Moisten tip of pencil with water. Dab on affected areas. Rinse and dry pencil after each use. see more...

Buy on Amazon
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always had these on hand when i owned birds. I used to clip their wings. Never had a blood bath, but they were always handy
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Woltra Nick Relief Styptic Pencils are old school, most younger people are not aware of how well they work! These are a staple in our home and first aid go bag. Minor scrapes and cuts are quickly stopped with the styptic pencil, much better than watching my father walk around with tolite paper stuck to his nicks from shaving. How do old school women use these, we did not have the sense to run it under water which is optimal, but we dabbed it on our tongue and used it on our bleed rinsed and dried for next time. They last a very long time, taste terrible but work 100% of the time.
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen
Master Groomer Expert
Le My Name Is Youssouf Et la je Have d' un un canal sur YouTube avec alarge Nombre d'abonnés du I Do d' un morceau de commentaires fournis par des appareils électroniques et Myvideos sont sur Récoltée d' un grand nombre de vues  Le l'
I peut vous aider à promouvoir vos produits par vBulletin® les passer en revue dans mon Videosfor frais le
Mon but est d'encourager les gens à acheter de l' Internet et à Thesame temps aider l'entreprise à promouvoir les produits
elizabeth  k.
Owings Mills
These are one of my favorite beauty products! I always have these in my make up bag! Really easy was to clean up littke nicks!
Berta M.