BY WOLFGANG PUCK

For world-renowned chef Wolfgang Puck, bringing his products into your home is the highest compliment. Experience his personal coffee blends, grown naturally and harvested from small estates around the world. Take a moment...sip, savor, enjoy. When you drink our coffee you are also doing good for the planet as Wolfgang Puck Coffee is committed to doing our part to create a healthier environment. Our premium roasting plant is bullfrog powered, by renewable energy resources. 108-Count pack of 10g single cup coffee pods for use with the BUNN My Caf MC & MCP brewers and other brands and models of pod brewers. The sweetness of rich caramel mixed with the flavor of gourmet vanilla ice cream. see more...

• Where can I buy this?1 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other caramel k-cups? I...1 Answers
  • Are these really sweet or do they have just an overtone o...1 Answers
  • "Can't go wrong with this one." in 1 review
  • "If you are looking for a fuller caramel flavor I really enjoyed the Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla Cream. " in 1 review
Taylor W.
Salisbury, MD
I purchased these K-Cups a few years ago -- I think they were the first ones I ever tried in my Keurig! They smell good; unfortunately I found the coffee to be much less flavorful than I thought it would be. It was also a little week for my taste. If you are looking for a fuller caramel flavor I really enjoyed the Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla Cream.
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
Recently I stayed at a hotel where this was the only option for coffee. I was not impressed with this coffee. I think folgers tastes way better
Karen G.
Canisteo, NY
A friend just shared some of this with me and it was decadent and so delightful! I highly recommend this Wolfgang Puck coffee.
Joellen E.
Austin, TX
This coffee is definitely not for the bold/dark coffee lovers. It's good but very light and very sweet.
cheyenne w.
Paris, TX
Not exactly my new favorite. It tasted pretty watered down and there really was not much actual flavor
Jamie G.
Homestead, FL
The flavor is too weak in my opinion. I felt it tasted watered down. It wasn't my favorite honestly.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
My mother and I are both fans of this coffee in the k cup. I manly find it around the holdays
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
This is one of my favorite coffees! Perfect amount of flavor without being too artificial.
Maria M.
Delicious, just the right amount of flavor as well! Can't go wrong with this one.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
This looks good but, from what I've read this coffee is watered down I like nice strong coffee
Andrea C.
How does this product compare to other caramel k-cups? Is the coffee strong yet still sweet?
Susannah S.
I've never had Wolfgang Puck coffee, is it better than the Starbucks brand?
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
Are these really sweet or do they have just an overtone of caramel? I find that sometimes these single serving pods are very sweet and don't have much coffee flavor.
Danielle B.