BY WOLFGANG PUCK

A signature Wolfgang Puck flavored coffee. Creamy coconut flavor with a hint of Caribbean rum. see more...

• Where can you buy these?!?! I would love to try it 2 Answers
  • "It's a nice medium roast as well. " in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy both things separate!" in 1 review
Ashley S.
This is a must have K-cup for me to have in the house at all times. The coconut flavor is perfect and gives off a warming scent while being brewed. The flavor is not at all overpowering, but instead nicely balanced. I do not find the coffee itself to be too bitter either. It's a nice medium roast as well.
Cassi M.
This is my summer coffee! (is it weird to have a seasonal coffee?) anyway, I love anything coconut, so I usually brew this medium blend, add my sugar and creamer and serve over ice. It's great if you like coconut.
Megan S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Want this because i want the keurig maker so please tell me if its good so i recommend it to you guys even though i never tried it
kim b.
presque isle, me
I've drank quite a bit of this one... it's okay. nothing special. I don't mind it, but it isn't my favorite either.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
I had this coffee right now, and is good. i love any lind of coffee and this is one of my favorite
Kimberly M.
Santa Maria, CA
Doesn't give you much energy but its good for a morning blend!!!!! not really into coconut flavor
Autumn H.
Chilliwack, MS
I am a coffee person through and through. When my MIL introduced me to this flavour I was instantly hooked. It tastes like a crisp morning on the beach. It's a difficult pod to find, so when I do I stock up. Apparently they can be bought on Amazon. I highly recommend!
Jessica M.
Lawton, OK
Maybe it's the two flavors mixed, but this made me nauseous. I really enjoy both things separate! It's ruined me on anything coconut when it comes to k-cups.
Nikki T.
Somerset , KY
Where can you buy these?!?! I would love to try it

back