Wolfgang Cutlery 9PC. Professional Series Ceramic knife Sets In Blue

by WOLFGANG CUTLERY

Wolfgang cutlery is on the cutting edge of ceramic cutlery. Ceramics have many beneficial properties over stainless or steel. Ceramic knifes are naturally germ resistant and will not absorb any food element it comes in contact with. Naturally hypoallergenic without any coatings.Ceramic knifes also are sharper and does not dull.Ceramic knifes are also easier to clean and does not require hard detergents or a dishwasher. Just wipe with sponge or towel with any dishwashing soap and rinse.

Material: Ceramic

Count: 1

QUALTY KNIFE SETS - includes 6" Chef's Knife, 5" Utility Knife, 4" Fruit Knife, 3" Paring Knife, Ceramic Peeler; HEALTH AND DURABLE - Ceramic knife made from zirconium oxide, anti-bacteria, anti-fouling, non-toxic and non-corrosive. never rust, health environmental protection and ceramic coating will not transfer food odors; Non-SLIP AND LIGHETWEIGHT - Professional knife set is perfectly weighted with comfort grip handles to give you balanced chopping and carving control; WOLFGANG DESIGN - Color coding reduces the risk of cross-contamination during food preparation

manufacturer.part.number: 9pc.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.00 x 2.00 x 1.00 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 1 lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wolfgang Cutlery 9PC. Professional Series Ceramic knife Sets In Blue!
melody B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Come on influenster!!!! This is not a Dutch oven. Get with the program. If your are asking us to fill out snaps, then get it right
Haylie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I bought these knives earlier this year when my last set died on me, they are great knives. They don't as easy as some other knives do, I just wish that they came with a chef's knife and a butcher knife like my other set did.

Looking for your answer?