Wolferman's Wolfermans Cinnamon and Raisin Signature English Muffin - 4 per bag -- 12 bags per case.

BY WOLFERMAN'S #7 in English Muffins

• "Great with cream cheese or toasted with cheese and a fried egg on top! " in 1 review
Indy F.
I had sent a mix of 6 styles of muffins to my parents. They said, "2 styles they couldn't eat, tasted funny, & the others weren't that good." Maybe they are picky?  But when I placed the order, I was BOMBARDED w/ emails from Wolferman's site. I unsubscribed, 10 days later I unsubscribed again, emailed customer service & they said they would take me off the list.. Still getting their emails after over a month of this. DON'T order from them!
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Wolferman's makes amazing English Muffins and more. They're a very generous size and make a wonderful gift when paired with their jams or honey. We have sent many gifts via Wolferman's and always hear back great things from the recipients. Bonus: These freeze well and are perfect to serve to houseguests!
Khadija D.
Mmmm. Boy oh boy are these things delicious. I orders some for my mom on her birthday, and ended up eating half of them! You'd think they're nasty cause if the raisins, but it just brings the cinnamon out sweeter. I would most definatly reccomend.
Liana M.
Wolferman is my go to company for quality baskets. I always purchase the breakfast baskets as sympathy baskets for when someone passes in our family or a friends family. The thanks yous and the overall gratefulness of receiving a basket full of food during a heartbreaking time makes this a perfect gift. I am a repeat customer and always will be. Great quality, delicious baked goods, beautiful presentation.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again t
Regina a.
Tampa
10/10 the experiences from buying it to actually receiving the product was amazing and so simple, was not expensive as was totally worth the price I paid as well, this is my favorite purchase of the year and I would recommend it taste great
Alison N.
These English muffins are the best English muffins you will ever taste. It meet my expectations to the standards and on. The flavor was amazing, I can't believe I haven't tried them before. I think everyone should try these wonderful breakfast foods.
Fred Paula S.
Perfect is all I can say about these English Muffins. They are fresh and taste so good. Very affordable and they always offer coupons and basket sets that include other things as well at even cheaper rates.
Julianne C.
Manorville, NY
Received as a Christmas gift , the muffins were so fresh and toasted so nicely, these were perfect to have in the house during the crazy holiday week. They were great for breakfast and for lunch with sliced ham! Yum!
Erica R.
Warrenville
I really like it I recommend you !!!i love it so much it is affordable for you !!it is one of my favorite purchases that I like I shop here a lot if I new something