Wolferman's English Muffin Variety

Explore the variety that makes Wolferman's English muffins stand out from the rest. You'll love the convenience of three different sizes in an array of delicious flavors for every day of the week! Flavors include: cherry blossom signature English muffins, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 15 oz.). multi-grain honey signature English muffins, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz.). 1910 original recipe traditional English muffins, 1 pkg.. (6 muffins, 12 oz). Cinnamon raisin traditional English muffins, 1 pkg. (6 muffins, 12 oz.). San Francisco-style sourdough mini English muffins, 1 pkg. (12 muffins, 12 oz.). cranberry citrus mini English muffins, 1 pkg. (12 muffins, 12 oz.). Includes 6 pieces. Dimensions: 15.063"L x 11.625"W x 6"H. Made in USA. NOTE: may contain dairy, gluten or nut ingredients. Web ID: 2754079.

Dimensions: 15.063"L x 11.625"W x 6"H

Flavors include: cherry blossom signature English muffins, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 15 oz.); multi-grain honey signature English muffins, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz.); 1910 original recipe traditional English muffins, 1 pkg.

Web ID: 2754079

(6 muffins, 12 oz); Cinnamon raisin traditional English muffins, 1 pkg. (6 muffins, 12 oz.); San Francisco-style sourdough mini English muffins, 1 pkg. (12 muffins, 12 oz.); cranberry citrus mini English muffins, 1 pkg. (12 muffins, 12 oz.); Includes 6 pieces; Made in USA

NOTE: may contain dairy, gluten or nut ingredients

Hey guys! Where do ya'll purchase your Wolferman's english muffins?
Start your review of Wolferman's English Muffin Variety!
Minneapolis, MN
These always remind me of Christmas with family. We have an aunt that gives these as gifts and it’s so great! Food always seems to bring us together and that is a good thing!
Bridgewater, MA
Great quality and awesome taste. I feel that they are slightly overpriced compared to their counterparts. They don’t greatly exceed their competitors to warrant the price difference.
Lenox, MA
I just love the wolferman’s English muffin variety pack. The variety is great, and you can choose the muffin flavors you want in one of the options. The recipe is great. These are different from store bought, because these muffins are more dense. However, I think the mini muffins are the best because they are smaller. They are cute! The big muffins are great, too, and all the muffins can come in the same flavors. I think my favorites are blueberry and the cranberry.
Whitesboro, NY
Obsessed is the only word to use for Wolferman's. I tried these at a cafe I used to work at and you will never find another english muffin that compares. They are so big and hearty and make any sandwich feel like more than enough! Thank you for the reminder, going to search online now for these delicious english muffins!  Wolferman's English Muffin Variety
New Lexington, OH
Absolutely delicious! Highly recommend everyone to try Wolfermans English Muffins. If your an English muffin man or gal please try this brand out. Definitely worth every penny spent. They will not disappoint I promise! The blueberry and cranberry flavoured are to die for.
Cape Coral , FL
If you like English muffins, these will not disappoint. Store them in the freezer but put them in the fridge the night before you want to eat them. They are pre-split and it just takes a little gentle opening to get them apart. Delicious with butter and marmalade!
Lowell, MA
I absolutely love the sour dough and the chocolate chip English muffins. Those two are my favorite. The cherry is fantastic. I love them in the morning, darkly toasted with loads of better and tea. Very filling.Wolferman's English Muffin Variety
Anaconda, MT
Christmas isn't Christmas without getting a variety pack of these and enjoying. All the varieties are yummy but I love the wheat. My favorite is to put peanut butter and butter on them or jam. The price point is great, especially for the product.
Jackson, NJ
I’m not a huuuuge fan of English Muffins. I prefer bagels and toast over English Muffins in general. However, Wolferman’s is one of the best I’ve ever sampled. Unlike most other English Muffins, I can actually enjoy these plain, with butter, or jam.
Yardley, PA
I grew up on these at holiday times. These are heavier than Thomas English muffins. The flavors are to die for (cheddar cheese, cranberry, wild Maine blueberry, etc) and they are much bigger. They are awesome!