Wolferman's English Muffin Variety

Explore the variety that makes Wolferman's English muffins stand out from the rest. You'll love the convenience of three different sizes in an array of delicious flavors for every day of the week! Flavors include: cherry blossom signature English muffins, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 15 oz.). multi-grain honey signature English muffins, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz.). 1910 original recipe traditional English muffins, 1 pkg.. (6 muffins, 12 oz). Cinnamon raisin traditional English muffins, 1 pkg. (6 muffins, 12 oz.). San Francisco-style sourdough mini English muffins, 1 pkg. (12 muffins, 12 oz.). cranberry citrus mini English muffins, 1 pkg. (12 muffins, 12 oz.). Includes 6 pieces. Dimensions: 15.063"L x 11.625"W x 6"H. Made in USA. NOTE: may contain dairy, gluten or nut ingredients. Web ID: 2754079.

Dimensions: 15.063"L x 11.625"W x 6"H

Flavors include: cherry blossom signature English muffins, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 15 oz.); multi-grain honey signature English muffins, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz.); 1910 original recipe traditional English muffins, 1 pkg.

Web ID: 2754079

(6 muffins, 12 oz); Cinnamon raisin traditional English muffins, 1 pkg. (6 muffins, 12 oz.); San Francisco-style sourdough mini English muffins, 1 pkg. (12 muffins, 12 oz.); cranberry citrus mini English muffins, 1 pkg. (12 muffins, 12 oz.); Includes 6 pieces; Made in USA

NOTE: may contain dairy, gluten or nut ingredients

Hey guys! Where do ya'll purchase your Wolferman's english muffins?
Start your review of Wolferman's English Muffin Variety!
Verona, NJ
A Christmas staple in my household. We stock up on a variety of English muffins. My favorite is the cinnamon raisin. The flavors just pop better than some other brands of English muffins. It’s not Christmas without Wolferman’s!
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review. It also is very cheap!
Bluffton, SC
Wolfermans English muffins make excellent gifts as well as an excellent breakfast option. They are tasty and filling and the flavor never disappoints. I love the cinnamon raisin but even the plain, original flavor is delicious
Expensive but worth it. I was recently gifted English muffins as a present and what a wonderful treat it was. You can put these English muffins in the freezer to eat at a later time. Delicious and authentic muffins!
Columbia Hts, MN
It’s a tradition in my family to buy a bunch of these English muffins to share. They’re hands down the best I’ve ever had, and even better when I know I get them as a treat around the holidays.
Atlanta, GA
I don’t like that I can’t buy these in the grocery store but I will order them online anyways. Do NOT cut them in half. You pull them apart like an adult. Then you toast them
Arlington, VA
This product makes me smile! It bring me back to the holiday season during my childhood. Our family would always get the Wolfermans magazine in the mail and would spend time looking through the magazine to see what we wanted. Every year we got the variety of muffins. These were incredible. Fresh, frozen, reheated. Everything was good!
New Lenox, IL
These are absolutely the best English muffins I ever had. Every flavor I try is just as yummy as the last. They are extra thick and their tiny air pockets make them very crispy. Making them super delicious!
Winston Salem, NC
Wolferman's English muffins are so much better than anything you'd find at the grocery store. Definitely worth the extra price for an occasional splurge!
Bristol, WI
We get this every year for the holidays. We like the variety. The sweet muffins are nice for breakfast and we make pizza muffins on the plain muffins.