Wolf Homestyle Chili With Beans uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY WOLF

Authentic Texas recipe With diced tomatoes, green peppers, and onions 45% of daily meat 20% of daily vegetables see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I added some white cheddar cheez-its and it tasted great!" in 1 review
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Best chili, it's so good! I always do extra stuff to it like adding ground beef and onions and cooking it over the stove for a couple minutes and no one would ever guess that it's from a can!
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
I have always steered clear of canned chili but I got this at my hubs request. His favorite meal is frito chili pie and I was pleasantly surprised by this chili! It's got a good flavor. Not the usual nasty canned chili taste. Plus it's nice to have a go to easy meal on tired days.
Amanda L.
First off, it looks nothing like the picture. The actual result is a soupy red-brown cloudy paste with some chunks. It smells and tastes great! I added some cheese, dipped some tortilla chips. Yum.

Then about an hour later it was not so good. Actually a very bad time. I'm not going to explain any further and gross everyone out, but there was an involuntary mess.
Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID
This is delicious. I usually use the regular Wolf Chili with Beans but I tried this one when I grabbed it from the store on accident. The pepper and onions are a great add for chili dogs!
Teresa B.
Yum! This chilli is great! I love all the vegetables and the spice. I added some white cheddar cheez-its and it tasted great!
Katie T.
Newport, NC
We enjoyed this chili on baked potatoes, and with French fries smothered in cheese. It wasn't bad.
Shawanda W.
My 1st time trying this chilli & it's good. Add some 🍪🍪🍪 & cheese of your choose if you have it 🤗🤗
Zia T.
Gotta use this for any southern Backyard BBQ! I buy this consistently and it always is a hit!
Joni C.
Vinton, LA
This is the best can chili on the market. My family loves this homestyle chili with beans.
judy n.
Beattyville, KY
This is a great chilli perfect for dogs my absolute favorite it has just the right spice.